4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It's MC's job to protect Emma, but it's not his job to protect her virginity. She's allowed to make a mistake and let Zak bone her, so long as it's not actual sexual assault.
Charlotte determines the scope of the MC's job. He's obligated to inform her about what he knows of Zack and let her determine how she wants to deal with Emma.

Reactions: Ahx

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
BTW. is there currently a given deadline for the next update or is the dev now more cautious? Can't view his Patreon .

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
If you have downloaded collection of pinups

here’s another set to add to the collection

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The winner of this month's pinup poll is Suzi on a pool inflatable.
Good god, never have I ever been envious of a pool toy.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Speaking of Suzie....

I have images in my head, what she would do to Zakyboy if he hurts her Baby Sister......

English translation....

Reactions: Balu83 and 6pak2go

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Why do people get so mad that Emma is innocent and stuff like that? Growing up you should protect your childs innocence for as long as you can, she has a celebrity crush and the guy goes to her school, having a celeb crush is normal growing up.. shit if jessica alba was going to my school back then i would of been going sick.. Sure she is naïve and innocent, mentally younger than her age but it shouldnt cause people to rage so much, you shouldnt want her to get harmed to get out of that.. that is not caring for someone. Sure you should try and teach your kid when they're growing up about different things and prepare them but i would never ever want to take away or let someone take away their innocence.

Its like some of you want her innocence gone so you can just fuck her but also claim to care? its very weird... i know its not real life but there is a lot of real life being brought into people logic which makes it even more weird.

Charlotte has gone through a lot, she has the right to not trust men, she wants her daughter to not go through the same like any good mother would want.. so i dont blame her for not wanting to share certain things with her or preserve her innocence. The MC lost a girl that he was protecting and has nightmares and feels awful about it, him letting anything bad happen to Emma would actually be retarded and so out of character.

People want the story to progress faster than what it should and come up with weird things to justify it but all it does to me is show you either dont care enough for the story and just want sex scenes or you're legit kinda fucked up.

My route is the charlotte route, i have no desire in the slightest to go for Emma, maybe thats why i see it like this. She makes me want to look after her and care for her sure, but im not attracted in the slightest to Emma in any other way.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
If you have downloaded collection of pinups

here’s another set to add to the collection

The winner of this month's pinup poll is Suzi on a pool inflatable.
On of the greatest heights of this VN will be, hen the tsundere Suzy finally embraces her emotions and lets the MC have his way wit her. Great set.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Why do people get so mad that Emma is innocent and stuff like that? Growing up you should protect your childs innocence for as long as you can, she has a celebrity crush and the guy goes to her school, having a celeb crush is normal growing up.. shit if jessica alba was going to my school back then i would of been going sick.. Sure she is naïve and innocent, mentally younger than her age but it shouldnt cause people to rage so much, you shouldnt want her to get harmed to get out of that.. that is not caring for someone. Sure you should try and teach your kid when they're growing up about different things and prepare them but i would never ever want to take away or let someone take away their innocence.

Its like some of you want her innocence gone so you can just fuck her but also claim to care? its very weird... i know its not real life but there is a lot of real life being brought into people logic which makes it even more weird.

Charlotte has gone through a lot, she has the right to not trust men, she wants her daughter to not go through the same like any good mother would want.. so i dont blame her for not wanting to share certain things with her or preserve her innocence. The MC lost a girl that he was protecting and has nightmares and feels awful about it, him letting anything bad happen to Emma would actually be retarded and so out of character.

People want the story to progress faster than what it should and come up with weird things to justify it but all it does to me is show you either dont care enough for the story and just want sex scenes or you're legit kinda fucked up.

My route is the charlotte route, i have no desire in the slightest to go for Emma, maybe thats why i see it like this. She makes me want to look after her and care for her sure, but im not attracted in the slightest to Emma in any other way.
Innocent =/= Mentally challenged
She doesn't have a bare minimum understanding about her own sex drive.
She thinks she's ugly and fat when she's cute and has a good body.
She thinks Zak is a good guy when he's surrounded by bullies.
She saw how Zak played with other girl and she still mad in love with him.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Innocent =/= Mentally challenged
She doesn't have a bare minimum understanding about her own sex drive.
She thinks she's ugly and fat when she's cute and has a good body.
She thinks Zak is a good guy when he's surrounded by bullies.
She saw how Zak played with other girl and she still mad in love with him.

Wow.. so many things i could say about you with what you said but i dont even need to.. it speaks for itself.

you do realise that there is a lot of people who have bad problems because they think they are fat when they are skinny and end up really harming themselves..

innocent does not mean mentally challenged.. there is nothing mentally challenged about her..

Also when you like or love someone you can be blind with stuff, that is a thing.. she wont see him the way others see him..

your post has to be a troll if not its very very concerning tbh..

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Wow.. so many things i could say about you with what you said but i dont even need to.. it speaks for itself.

you do realise that there is a lot of people who have bad problems because they think they are fat when they are skinny and end up really harming themselves..

innocent does not mean mentally challenged.. there is nothing mentally challenged about her..

Also when you like or love someone you can be blind with stuff, that is a thing.. she wont see him the way others see him..

your post has to be a troll if not its very very concerning tbh..
I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, just stating some facts. Many players think Emma acts like a todler, this isn't new.
1- She's portrayed like if she doesn't know absolutely anything about sex. Even being sheltered kids have internet this days plus everybody discovers masturbation at an early age by themselves.
2- She's the daughter of a supermodel and she's interested in the fashion world. She should know what fat and ugly looks like by now. Some people have body dysmorphia but I doubt this is one of those cases.
3- Zak's crowd are the assholes of Hillside.
4- She saw first hand how Zak fucks and dump her former friend.

*inserts Zak's winking picture here*
Chill out, Zak will take GOOD care of them both, don't worry about it... just relax and let it happen.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes