4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I agree with some people here in regards to Zak. The dev is definitely going to use him as a huge catalyst to Emma’s character development. I’m just hoping to see it sometime soon…

With all that being said, the story have a bit of a plot hole here right? Charlotte knows how sheltered and innocent Emma is yet totally fine with her dating. Especially to a much more experienced guy like Zak who is part of the industry that she has very bad experience with.

like where is the vetting? It’s not like Zak is secretive with his social/dating life.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All she needs is look on to social media, talk to some of her peers, they will tell her Zak the manwhore.
Any paper would do by thi stime ... even the shool paper. Any female teacher would tell her girl to girl.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I agree with some people here in regards to Zak. The dev is definitely going to use him as a huge catalyst to Emma’s character development. I’m just hoping to see it sometime soon…

With all that being said, the story have a bit of a plot hole here right? Charlotte knows how sheltered and innocent Emma is yet totally fine with her dating. Especially to a much more experienced guy like Zak who is part of the industry that she has very bad experience with.

like where is the vetting? It’s not like Zak is secretive with his social/dating life.
Charlett being 'Ok' with her daughter datting Zak..... not fully checking the guy(known industry trait).
Inconsistant, specially after what Charlett's firsthand expiriances consist of.

Way to many red-flags, let alone as a parent.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well.......

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Charlotte has only just found out about the date with Zak. She and the MC have yet to discuss whether it is safe.
that’s good to see your not overlooking this but based on the preview the date is still going to happen. I’m guessing Emma threw a fit when Charlotte tried to stop her. So Charlotte relented and is going to have the MC tail them.

If this is the case, I’m going to expect an array of cockblocking option for us to choose from. :D

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I bet HillsideVN is gonna throw us a curve ball with EmmaxZak and I'm not talking about any kind of NTR. Everebody is expecting a broken Emma when she finds out he's a shit eater but what if she just goes something like
"You know what? You're just a loser, I saw my bodyguard dong the other day and it's as big as my arm *chuckles* goodbye kiddo *chuckles*" ?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
that’s good to see your not overlooking this but based on the preview the date is still going to happen. I’m guessing Emma threw a fit when Charlotte tried to stop her. So Charlotte relented and is going to have the MC tail them.

If this is the case, I’m going to expect an array of cockblocking option for us to choose from. :D
Either way if Charlotte stops Emma going on the date(which I doubt she will)Emma will see it as still being treated like a child.
If the MC tails Emma on the date and Emma sees him she is going to be pissed so either way she will feel like she is being treated like a child.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I bet HillsideVN is gonna throw us a curve ball with EmmaxZak and I'm not talking about any kind of NTR. Everebody is expecting a broken Emma when she finds out he's a shit eater but what if she just goes something like
"You know what? You're just a loser, I saw my bodyguard dong the other day and it's as big as my arm *chuckles* goodbay kiddo *chuckles*" ?
Nah, that would be antithetical. MC is going to have an average dick (if he has one at all, which we cannot even confirm nearly 2 years into the game development). This game is all about 'emotional connection' and lust denial.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
"You know what? You're just a loser, I saw my bodyguard dong the other day and it's as big as my arm *chuckles* goodbye kiddo *chuckles*" ?
It would be really great for Emma to put Zak in his place and maybe the result could be that Charlotte/MC would start treating Emma like an adult.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nah, that would be antithetical. MC is going to have an average dick (if he has one at all, which we cannot even confirm nearly 2 years into the game development). This game is all about 'emotional connection' and lust denial.
Well, shit, until now I hadn't even considered it but imagine that in a couple of years, when Charlie will be finally ready for a good dicking, MC drops his pants and micropenis appears:PogChamp:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Well, shit, until now I hadn't even considered it but imagine that in a couple of years, when Charlie will be finally ready for a good dicking, MC drops his pants and micropenis appears:PogChamp:
MC probably got his dick blown off in the army. Charlie will be ok with it though, because she loves MC for being a good man and protector. She'll still need Zak to satisfy her lustful urges.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is what I like to call the ”Neo maneuver” - massaging the frosty heart of any hottie
into the throbbing desire chamber of lust for MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nalogan

Sep 11, 2018
Oh i sense here two sides for Emma, Zak fans and MC fans.
So, how about MC has an nightmare that Zak popped her cherry. After that he try with or without Charlotte on his side to stop Zak's plan for Emma. And at the end MC get Emma.
The outher side Charlotte could have an nightmare that MC pop Emma's cherry and she prevents this somehow. At the end Charlotte receives MC and Zak get Emma.
So both fan sides get what they prefer. No 'war' no 'nagging'. ;)

For me, i would wish the MC can get both, Charlotte and Emma, at the end :devilish: because it's hard for me to choose between them

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Oh i sense here two sides for Emma, Zak fans and MC fans.
So, how about MC has an nightmare that Zak popped her cherry. After that he try with or without Charlotte on his side to stop Zak's plan for Emma. And at the end MC get Emma.
The outher side Charlotte could have an nightmare that MC pop Emma's cherry and she prevents this somehow. At the end Charlotte receives MC and Zak get Emma.
So both fan sides get what they prefer. No 'war' no 'nagging'. ;)

For me, i would wish the MC can get both, Charlotte and Emma, at the end :devilish: because it's hard for me to choose between them
I don't think there are actual Zak fans. Just players that recognize that Zak is the only one getting action in this universe.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes