4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that was mostly disappointing, I live with my brother and when one of his dogs is playing she pretends to be a washing machine, it is somewhat funny and cute, but this whole going around in circles especially with Suzi is just fucking old.

I am at the point of thinking of restarting and just ignoring them all except Kaylah she is the only decent one, although I am somewhat more fond of Charlotte, at least she has had character growth, Suzi and Emma are still the same flat one dimensional characters they have always been, with almost no character growth at all, Suzi is just still the petulant child, and Emma is still mentally a 12 year old.

Sadly worst part, pretty much no chance of that ending being resolved until next year now.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
So far, this game is like a bad Hallmark Channel movie or soap opera. Everyone is afraid to say anything to anybody, everyone has a secret that could help the MC if he was told, women are getting beaten by male abusers, and one woman thinks all men are bad. All of these women are stupid being afraid to reveal anything, instead of making sure everyone is safer by just telling what is going on.

It's like the script was taken directly from Hallmark, and frankly Hallmark is geared toward women. This is not a story that tickles the male interests. Geez, get on with it!

End of rant, carry on.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I guess I missed it way back in the beginning some where/how??? I don't remember a route choice??????

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah I just got to the talk about the date, and up until now I have loved Emma, but right now I couldn't give a fuck if she got kidnapped, she just become such a fucking whiny brat.
Are you trying to tell us that she became a teenager instead of an innocent child? :unsure:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I don't like any of this either but just to play the devil's advocate, keep in mind that Charlotte kept her all sheltered up for basically her whole life
Yeah and that is what I have been saying for over a year now, she is sheltered, but at some point, you need to grow up.

Reactions: darlic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is dumbed down for the interest of this game.
She has real friends and real actual boys who wanna talk to her about stuff she likes/does.
She just refuses to talka bout real stuff and goes bonkers immagining convos about movie
bs with zak the manwhore anyone else see as a tool and make fun of.
Are you trying to tell us that she became a teenager instead of an innocent child? :unsure:
No I am saying she is 18 and acts more like 12 in this update.
Well, I don't like any of this either but just to play the devil's advocate, keep in mind that Charlotte kept her all sheltered up for basically her whole life

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah but come on as much as I do not overly care for Charlotte she has done a lot of growing in the last update or 2, but Suzi and Emma are still just children.

Just hopefully when the next update comes next year we can finely go fuck Kaylah.

May 18, 2022
Renders look fantastic, but other aspects of the game suck. First of all, what the fuck is up with all the lesbian stuff? There is no tag for it, yet most of the content in this game is between 2 women. Thread needs a ''lesbian'' and a ''multiple protagonist'' tag. And the other thing is just that the game is plain boring. The point of visual novels is not to make a linear story, but give the player a story that changes according to your decisions. All the choices you make in this game are pointless. Game is very boring. Definitely not for me.

KittyVN

Nov 27, 2019
I really enjoy this game and the current ending finally got me some sweet justice, however now I feel bad cause I know it will take forever again to know what happens next :cry:

Reactions: Shigh

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
That was an amazing ending, definetely an unexpected one that's for sure. Also, I might be a dick but I liked when zac dumped her, I was tired of her always talking about him.

Reactions: Shigh

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
First of all, what the fuck is up with all the lesbian stuff? There is no tag for it, yet most of the content in this game is between 2 women. Thread needs a ''lesbian'' and a ''multiple protagonist'' tag.
Seriously, where is Stone Cold Steve Austin when you desperately need him? :oops: eh, WHAT?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes