4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I agree with you and the MC was worried about the age difference between them(Emma model) whether or not it would of worked out between them.
So far I have seen no sexual interest between the MC/Emma to make me think that they could be anything more than father/daughter figure.Emma would like nothing more than to see her mother happy and the MC as her father and has even tried to push them together so for me personally I don't see Emma as a sexual interest for the MC or vice versa that cold change but I would find that weird,my opinion.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. But lets see how it goes from now on.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
No adoption here. So goalpost shifted i see.

you started this para with i and ended with satisfying someone's dick. Did you just plaster your opinion on someone else.
You don't see her that way, but some sure do what's so weird about that, i don't get it. Sure she needs to show some maturity but what's with your last sentence.

The developer sure sees that way, oh wait a minute was he thinking with his dick.

You don't like scratch that want to see her as a LI yet you feel weird if something along lines is gonna happen obviously because you see her as daughter you never had.
Me being a 24 see no weird in that even though the mc is past 30, and apparently dev too thinks that way.
I believe he tries to see through the eyes of his characters. That way he can make each one have their own personality and not having the same mindset.

If you are a 30 or 40 years old MC, you won't see things, life, the same way a 20 or 18 yo do. At least in most of cases. That doesn't mean he won't like someone who is younger than he is. We see that happening a lot in RL.

But once they expressed certain feelings, for so many times, as if they were father and daughter, as if she wanted to see him happy with her mom and he also already expressed having feelings for either her mom or her aunt Luci, and seeing her as a kid or daughter, it would hardly change to seeing her as someone he wants to be with as LI or have any sexual desire.

Ofc it is a VN and the dev can make anything happen. but I still believe it would be a little weird.

Even if he decides to introduce her as a possible LI in the future I will avoid that route anyway, because I already chose to see her as a daughter and not as a LI.

Mar 9, 2021
I believe he tries to see through the eyes of his characters. That way he can make each one have their own personality and not having the same mindset.

If you are a 30 or 40 years old MC, you won't see things, life, the same way a 20 or 18 yo do. At least in most of cases. That doesn't mean he won't like someone who is younger than he is. We see that happening a lot in RL.

But once they expressed certain feelings, for so many times, as if they were father and daughter, as if she wanted to see him happy with her mom and he also already expressed having feelings for either her mom or her aunt Luci, and seeing her as a kid or daughter, it would hardly change to seeing her as someone he wants to be with as LI or have any sexual desire.

Ofc it is a VN and the dev can make anything happen. but I still believe it would be a little weird.

Even if he decides to introduce her as a possible LI in the future I will avoid that route anyway, because I already chose to see her as a daughter and not as a LI.
Like i said to each their own. You see her as a long lost daughter but me don't, the developer stated that she's going to be one of the four li's so I'll see how he's going to pull that off, brace for an impact budd.. Rides are going to be bumpy.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
One possibility is that someone as famous as Zak getting murdered and the killer attempting to kill another person and MC ending up killing someone with his bare hands vs a combat knife, the media would be all agog about Zak getting killed and that is probably it. Yes, it was shaky once the threat was neutralized but, anyway, it will probably end up being a non-issue for MC.

His street cred goes up too. Ex mil bodyguard is attacked by someone with a combat knife, gets injured and kills the assailant. It was also a good lesson for Charlotte to know that given the opportunity, MC will do the same against any other threat.

Anyway... all good fun.

From the movie "Man on Fire", 2004,

John Creasy: "You move, you make one sound, I'll snatch the life right out of you. You understand?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
MC will become her stepdaddy, will bang Mommy first, then the old stepdaughter, the aunt and finally the little one, so Hillside will become an incest game and every incest fan dude will love and praise the story!! And there will be no landlady in it!!!

:ROFLMAO:
doubt it, before I could have seen it, but with this update it is like the daughter have shifted and only see MC as father figure and nothing else, while before there were hints of maybe something else, but with this update it seem that is removed and now it will be MC banging the mom or the mom sis for jealousy content....but I think daughter is out of the picture

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Like i said to each their own. You see her as a long lost daughter but me don't, the developer stated that she's going to be one of the four li's so I'll see how he's going to pull that off, brace for an impact budd.. Rides are going to be bumpy.
As I have found with other devs that when they make a statement it is always open to interpretation so when the devs say she will be an LI well that could mean in a number of ways and not just sexual.
If/when Emma becomes a LI of the MC can you imagine the fall out that it may cause?
Lucy is already worried that she may lose her sister if the MC/Charlotte get together and maybe Emma too.
Charlotte is ready to go to war with Kaylah for the MC affection so yea we will have a bumpy ride in a number of ways.
All depending on choices.

Yes we could be in for a very bumpy ride

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
As I found with other devs that when they make a statement it is always open to interpretation so when the devs say she will be an LI well that could mean in a number of ways and not just sexual.
If/when Emma becomes a LI of the MC can you imagine the fall out that it may cause?
Lucy is already worried that she may lose her sister if the MC/Charlotte get together and maybe Emma too.
Charlotte is ready to go to war with Kaylah for the MC affection so yea we will have a bumpy ride in a number of ways.
All depending on choices
Yeah, In lucy's route, she expressed not being able to be close to her sister and niece anymore if MC decided to be with Charlotte instead of her. But it is only if you are on lucy's route. On Charlotte route she doesn't say anything like that. Charlotte would fight for MC against Kaylah, but that also only happens if you decided to have a sexual relationship with Kayla. Kayla already told MC that if he doesn't want her, she is going to fuck another male model who is in the same situation she is. So I don't think she would care that much if MC decided not fuck her in the future. Ofc, if we can make that choice.

But I don't see a good ending for the family if MC decide to have Emma as a love interest. That wouldn't even make sense after everything we've seen so far in this VN, specially with this last update.

That would only make sense if he (the dev) decides to kill Charlotte. I think that would be the only way for that to happen without being weird in the story.

Mar 9, 2021
As I have found with other devs that when they make a statement it is always open to interpretation so when the devs say she will be an LI well that could mean in a number of ways and not just sexual.
Yes we could be in for a very bumpy ride
Yeah, In lucy's route, she expressed not being able to be close to her sister and niece anymore if MC decided to be with Charlotte instead of her. But it is only if you are on lucy's route. On Charlotte route she doesn't say anything like that. Charlotte would fight for MC against Kaylah, but that also only happens if you decided to have a sexual relationship with Kayla. Kayla already told MC that if he doesn't want her, she is going to fuck another male model who is in the same situation she is. So I don't think she would care that much if MC decided not fuck her in the future. Ofc, if we can make that choice.

But I don't see a good ending for the family if MC decide to have Emma as a love interest. That wouldn't even make sense after everything we've seen so far in this VN, specially with this last update.

That would only make sense if he (the dev) decides to kill Charlotte. I think that would be the only way for that to happen without being weird in the story.
I'm sure he knows what he's doing so hang in tight. It's not about what you like or i like, he has the story planned out beforehand like any other good devs out there. If he says he's going to introduce then he'll so brace yourself for some surprises. You don't like that girl as a LI that doesn't mean shitload others won't too. There's still the process to get there.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Kaylah is only after sex but the Lucy route goes much deeper as she is not too sure if she could cope if they ever get together even though Lucy said that she will help Charlotte concerning the MC.
Lucy thinking with her head while going against what her heart longs for.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm sure he knows what he's doing so hang in tight. It's not about what you like or i like, he has the story planned out beforehand like any other good devs out there. If he says he's going to introduce then he'll so brace yourself for some surprises. You don't like that girl as a LI that doesn't mean shitload others won't too. There's still the process to get there.
I am looking forward to traveling that journey with Charlotte/Emma/Lucy/Suzi/Kaylah and the rest of the cast.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Kaylah is only after sex but the Lucy route goes much deeper as she is not too sure if she could cope if they ever get together even though Lucy said that she will help Charlotte concerning the MC.
Lucy thinking with her head while going against what her heart longs for.
Yes. I have 2 gameplays exactly to make both happy lol. She has been shadowed by her sister her whole life and her sister don't even want to be with any man untill now.
Also another thing I noticed was Charlotte not knowing the reason why Lucy stopped being a model. That was weird to me. It is like her sister takes care of her and she doesn't really pay attention or care so much for her sister. Maybe I am wrong.
But seeing from both point of views I think both deserve to be happy so that is why I made 2 gameplays.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes. I have 2 gameplays exactly to make both happy lol. She has been shadowed by her sister her whole life and her sister don't even want to be with any man untill now.
Also another thing I noticed was Charlotte not knowing the reason why Lucy stopped being a model. That was weird to me. It is like her sister takes care of her and she doesn't really pay attention or care so much for her sister. Maybe I am wrong.
But seeing from both point of views I think both deserve to be happy so that is why I made 2 gameplays.
I thought the same thing why did Lucy stop modeling.
Also Lucy has always been in Charlotte's shadow while Charlotte was showered with attention even in high school this happened as well one of the events.
I would like Lucy to team up with Steve as I think that they would be a great match

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes