4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Here are the facts of his bodyguard skill:

Emma comes to no harm from stalker

When she is bullied by teen girls (whom he cannot strike without severe repercussions) he gets Super-destructo Suzi to beat their Thirsty whore asses

Only when a Police Officer (whom he thinks is good) confirms "stalker" is caught (Lie of course) does he let Emma go to her dream date. This is the deception of the criminal cop not his failing as a bodyguard that results in threat to Emma but he STILL has a tracker because he wants to protect Emma.

Any failings of being close to Charli come directly from Charli and her issues with men, not the skill of MC as bodyguard. (He beat down that chad wannabe that was about to rape Kaylah so he is clearly not letting women come to harm on his watch)

Not sure why but there always seem to be a group of incels who hate any MC who does not act as mega-chad (mega CHODE more like) at all times. Which is never a good MC type.

PEACE
To be fair, he has acted competently. His clients are safer with him than without. My point was his "failings" are usually to highlight his personal connection to these characters, not to speak ill of him professionally. It's a good thing MC is not this invincible, infallible, hero with a god-complex; he's a man wounded by past trauma, trying his best to atone for his own perceived failure. That is what makes him relatable.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm not saying he can't be human, there can be emotional baggage with him, perfect example of this is Denzel in man on fire, he was a broke man at the brink but found his way back. I can even concede the MC becoming distracted around Emma because of what happened to the other Emma.

There are times when he could be professional as well, case in point the Charlotte incident, if all it takes is a woman in a dress to distract him, and i am pretty sure it was after what Lucy had told him about what had happened to her, then you aren't doing your job by becoming distracted so easily.

And for a guy who has his type of background should be able to pick up on certain things, like when a woman is not only staking out your house but when she also sits at a park bench not far away.

And again the moment Carter was going on about how Emma needs to go on her date. If warning bells aren't going off in your head that something doesn't seem right. And why Carter is all of sudden so interested in Emma's life, again you are not very good at your job, or maybe he was so distracted by Fox sitting there.

You can become attached to someone over time and still be professional, it's called work life and home life, over time i could see him letting his guard down but to let it pretty much happen straight away.

Again he doesn't have to be a super mega hero, guns blazing bodyguard, so i don't know why someone had to mention the incel comment.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1656298314539.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A collection of images that I've posted to the Discord server over the past couple of months. Posted here for people that don't visit the server.
The images are just for fun and aren't canon. Although, I'm sure Charlotte and the MC fooling around in the ocean will happen sometime

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 1892806

A collection of images that I've posted to the Discord server over the past couple of months. Posted here for people that don't visit the server.
The images are just for fun and aren't canon. Although, I'm sure Charlotte and the MC fooling around in the ocean will happen sometime
Suzi doesn't even get content in the bonus materials :KEK:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Suzi doesn't even get content in the bonus materials :KEK:
Suzi has a picture, but there were probably too many images to choose for DarkBlue. The discord server is freely accessible to look at the pictures and to write in the chat as long as the person behave.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
When first time i played the game, I thought Charlotte was one of those arrogant women who eventually will fell in love with MC by one of the silly stories. What kept me playing is when Emma thought that she was feels she hug her dad, I felt this moment that game is something different,Emma in my eyes will always be MC's daughter so I decided to make this video It may be a silly idea but I wanted it to express the way I see Emma,If someone had told me two years ago that I was going to make a video saying that one of the characters in a VN only fit to be a daughter, I would have said he crazy,That's why I consider Hillside the greatest VN'S I've played so far.
View attachment 2022-06-20_1656256998132_proton_1656353001784.mp4

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Just came back to the game... development was a little slow recently, but the quality of the game is still top notch.

Played 0.11 now, i liked the update. Ok not everything, but we made big progress in the overall story, everything makes sense now about the stalking and so on.

Zak is history, but it was really disturbing to see him kiss Emma... uff... wished Darkblue would have made an other decision here, wouldnt be a problem to make this date a desaster without the kissing. But well, it makes me hate Zak even more and cheer at the end of the episode :D

Carter is history too now... bigger things will unfold to the MC, but i think we know every important thing now.

For the relationship part... i am playing Emma and Charlotte route so far, and didnt go for any other girl in that playthrough... in the end its a "one-girl" only game anyway, so i will made some playthroughs later on to see everything.

Dont know how long Darkblue think this game will take, i think we are about 60% done maybe. I think it was never meant to be a fap-game and we will never see much "quality time" with Charlotte or Emma. In the end the MC will just get together with one of them and maybe get one sex scene and thats it... but that is ok for me. well more than ok... i love a good told story. And this is just that. For "more" quality time i guess the other girls (except suzi) deliver more overall, but not much either. This game isnt for a fap, and never meant to be.

Wish the development to the next update will go a little faster than the last two... for this amount of content, without any animations, it was sure a long time to get here...

Will wait another couple update to get back to the game i think. So long.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Don't forget the titty and pussy groping part.
Yeah the groping part doesnt bother me that much, cause Emma doesnt went with it. At that point she stopped him twice... but that she did kiss him and was willing to do so... (and it was her first kiss ever too, and going directly with tongue) was something that bothered me way more. Should have been avoided i think... but well... the bothering doesnt went on long for me, so i will get over it.

Reactions: FlyinginTime
May 1, 2020
I think we have been thrown a Red Herring (again). The cop was actually trying to get revenge for something - probably other Emma. He is not a stalker, and definitely not a henchman of "the bad guy".
Of the possible stalkers my no2 is Lucy. She is obviously envious/jealous of Charlotte so it could be a play on her part.
So we have at least 2 more critical situations, assassination attempt and stalker uncovering.
Emma on the other hand, and I see no one mentioning the fact, has put MC contact in her phone as "Dad" (scene when she drops the phone after Carter attack) . It would require some mental gymnastics to turn her into a LI, without Charlotte leaving the picture (as in being assassinated, god forbid).
Lucy has the "film Noir" feel to her, instead of Kayla (who would be the obvious famme fatalle), so I think the ending for her is not going to be a good one.
Suzy is currently so far out of the picture, that only ending of episode 10 can affect her and bring her closer to MC

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes