4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
And you will probably find the MC will be arrested as he has killed a cop, no matter how they want to claim self defense they just can't let him walk, but he will call agent Fox to help out. And you will probably find when they look into Carter they will find some disturbing things, and if they go to his apartment they will probably find photos of the Emma but they will probably find photos of the MC and Charlotte with knives sticking out of them and more than likely a shrine of some sort to the Emma that was murdered.

And another theory i had was that Wolf knew about Carter's obsession with Emma and probably blackmailed him, and after Emma's death he probably told Carter to deal with it and make it look like a suicide.
If I were a betting man, and without rehashing the self-defense argument again: I think the next update will pick up right where we left off, in the alley. There, either MC calls Agent Fox immediately, or she appears without warning (full disclosure, I trust Feds like gas station sushi) to clean up the mess. If MC goes to Hillside PD, he's a dead man, reasonably speaking regardless of justification.

As for Carter, the "stalker" seems to be a ruse he uses to control people. Original Emma had a "stalker", prompting her to hire the MC, so the new Emma had a "stalker", and so it goes.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
If I were a betting man, and without rehashing the self-defense argument again: I think the next update will pick up right where we left off, in the alley. There, either MC calls Agent Fox immediately, or she appears without warning (full disclosure, I trust Feds like gas station sushi) to clean up the mess. If MC goes to Hillside PD, he's a dead man, reasonably speaking regardless of justification.

As for Carter, the "stalker" seems to be a ruse he uses to control people. Original Emma had a "stalker", prompting her to hire the MC, so the new Emma had a "stalker", and so it goes.
Charlotte is wearing the same dress in this picture MC is also wearing the same pants (It is normal that he will change the T-shirt because it has blood on it), I think this scene is right after they come home I don't think MC will be arrested,Even if they consider it self-defense, I don't think he'll be released the same day he was arrested
Picsart_22-07-06_03-35-45-086.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Yeah but it was something Carter said in the Alleyway sorry not remembering the exact line but basically he blames the MC for Emma dying the old Emma not the new Emma, and that is why he wanted the MC to come back and i think Charlotte was the one who recommended the bodyguard to Emma so he blames Charlotte for her death as well and it was just by luck she had a daughter named Emma hence why he suggested the MC to come and work for them. Cause he probably knew the MC would become attached to this girl, so he would make the MC suffer the way he did when the original Emma died.

Sorry for the long post, it was just a thought i had a while back i suggested it to someone as a joke a few months ago that Carter was the stalker and it is just a theory lol.

Reactions: Bendover885

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah but it was something Carter said in the Alleyway sorry not remembering the exact line but basically he blames the MC for Emma dying the old Emma not the new Emma, and that is why he wanted the MC to come back and i think Charlotte was the one who recommended the bodyguard to Emma so he blames Charlotte for her death as well and it was just by luck she had a daughter named Emma hence why he suggested the MC to come and work for them. Cause he probably knew the MC would become attached to this girl, so he would make the MC suffer the way he did when the original Emma died.

Sorry for the long post, it was just a thought i had a while back i suggested it to someone as a joke a few months ago that Carter was the stalker and it is just a theory lol.
The 'Carter the Stalker' theory has some basis in reality. Think of it like this: it's like the kid who knocks the bird out of the nest, only to take credit for saving it. Carter poses as the stalker, only to frame someone else for it and comes out looking like the hero; then, OG Emma would then fall for him or something like that.

I've seen this done in other TV and movie projects and can be effective. But its not a farfetched idea. It also has some real world psychological bases, such as a Messiah/God complex, with heaps of histrionic or narcissistic personality disorder- on the rare occasion, paranoid schizophrenia.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The 'Carter the Stalker' theory has some basis in reality. Think of it like this: it's like the kid who knocks the bird out of the nest, only to take credit for saving it. Carter poses as the stalker, only to frame someone else for it and comes out looking like the hero; then, OG Emma would then fall for him or something like that.

I've seen this done in other TV and movie projects and can be effective. But its not a farfetched idea. It also has some real world psychological bases, such as a Messiah/God complex, with heaps of histrionic or narcissistic personality disorder- on the rare occasion, paranoid schizophrenia.
I just put it down to he was a pervert and he probably met her one time or something and just became obsessed with her lol

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Maybe I'm just reading too much into things. Could be that simple.
I mainly went with Carter being the stalker beause of things he would say and he would ask Charlotte. And he came off as someone who wanted the MC to get close to Emma, and why he wanted the MC to suffer watching Emma die.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I mainly went with Carter being the stalker beause of things he would say and he would ask Charlotte. And he came off as someone who wanted the MC to get close to Emma, and why he wanted the MC to suffer watching Emma die.
I was suspicious of Carter since the meeting at the bar. I thought early on that Carter was a bigger piece than he let us believe. I only have one question remaining that may involve him: Is Johno coming back or is he buried in the hills somewhere thanks to Carter?

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
You could be right to mate. Anything is possible. I also at one stage believed it could be Lucy doing it as a way to punish Charlotte.
I hate this theory so much, Lucy once put herself in front of a man who nearly killed her sister For Charlotte, she was not afraid, she cares so much about Emma and Charlotte, she was so angry at MC when he left Charlotte alone after the event.Lucy may be upset that she always comes after Charlotte, but I think it's almost impossible for her to ever hurt her sister.
Hillside v0.9 21_08_2021 08_22_56 م.png

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I hate this theory so much, Lucy once put herself in front of a man who nearly killed her sister For Charlotte, she was not afraid, she cares so much about Emma and Charlotte, she was so angry at MC when he left Charlotte alone after the event.Lucy may be upset that she always comes after Charlotte, but I think it's almost impossible for her to ever hurt her sister.
View attachment 1910177
Yeah, I am not buying this one. Lucy is flawed and insecure, yes. But malicious, god no. I believe her when she says that Emma means as much to her as she does to Charlotte. This theory expects the worst, but hopes it is wrong.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 1910177
I totally understand I more threw it around as a joke theory as we were trying to figure out who it might be and I just said it more for shits and giggles but as I said to my mate, I can't see it being her as she loves Emma to death and she wouldn't do that to her.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Guess i will have to ask you a favor and point me in the right direction as i am unable to find out in the search button anything to do with Carter being the stalker. So any help you can provide where i should start would be more than appreciated thanks.
I was responding to your comment about the powers that be not allowing the MC to get away with killing a cop, not Carter as the/a stalker. The debate about the probable legal outcome of killing Carter was long and consumed many pages and doesn't need to be reignited. If you're interested in that discussion it starts around here, where assertions of premeditated murder are made followed by various discussions which continue for about two weeks.

Carter recommended the MC to Charlotte (and Lucy?) as Emma's bodyguard. So he put them together for whatever reason. He also fed selective information or disinformation to both of them. How that fits with his apparent fixation that they were responsible for the other Emma's death is speculative. The discussion of Carter as the stalker begins around here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have come to the conclusion that what I really want is an Emma + Suzi throuple ending, but with a different MC. Hillside's MC can choose between the adults or just rot in jail, whatevs. New college stud MC gets the younger sister throuple. All rejoice.

Edit: Or, have young MC time travel to Hillside from before he joined the army, got that terrible tattoo, lost his hairline, and had his dick/balls blown off, so he can save old Emma and bang new Emma + Suzi. I'd buy that for a dollar!
well when mc was same age as suzi and emma now they were little kids.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Guess i will have to ask you a favor and point me in the right direction as i am unable to find out in the search button anything to do with Carter being the stalker. So any help you can provide where i should start would be more than appreciated thanks.
The question of Carter being the stalker is kinda moot since we now know there is no stalker. There never was. My line of thinking is that Carter worked collectively with both Zac (who we saw being responsible for sending the shitty texts as well as lurking outside Emma's home) and Jono (who we know took the pictures) to create the fiction of there being the stalker with the sole purpose of drawing the two people he held responsible for Emma's death together. It is unlikely yet possible that Zac's plot and Carter's plot were mutually exclusive happy coincidences, but if that was the case I don't understand why Carter arrested David for outing Zac. If Zac and Carter were conspiring together, it would explain why Carter chose to stab him to death. Two people can always keep a secret if one of them is dead, and Zac clearly wasn't holding up his end of the deal in Carter's estimation. We also know that Jono wasn't supposed to blackmail Suzy, but that was something he did on his own time to get his dick wet. This is probably why Carter killed him too. By the point he flipped out, Carter probably felt like Dark Helmet; zooming through his cunning plan at ludicrous speed and surrounded by assholes.

el_kabong

Mar 25, 2020
I don't understand why Carter arrested David for outing Zac.
He didn't. Carter arrested David because he needed to arrest someone as "the stalker" so that MC/Charlotte didn't cancel the date. Emma's date with Zac was probably the only way (or at least the easiest way) Carter could get a shot at grabbing Emma without the MC around.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
He didn't. Carter arrested David because he needed to arrest someone as "the stalker" so that MC/Charlotte didn't cancel the date. Emma's date with Zac was probably the only way (or at least the easiest way) Carter could get a shot at grabbing Emma without the MC around.
Well, that would be a convenient way to stitch up the plan, but the hole in it would naturally be how Carter was informed of the date in the first place. I still think that collusion with Zac, or a convenient go-between, is more likely than a happy coincidence. I also think that silencing David was at least as important to him as ensuring the date went forward. Playing the scene again, I also worry that we only have Carter's word that he arrested David instead of dumping his corpse in a ditch somewhere. We never did see him either arrested or imprisoned. He just disappeared.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes