4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
As I mentioned before why chase after one if you can have them all.

You are lucky DarkBlue made this piece. I wouldn't have share it.

My MC
View attachment 1918540
Well, maybe I didn't say that here, but I did it a lot on Discord. This game is different for me.In any other game I always play all paths but not here,It's normal for anyone to play all the paths , but in Hillside will always be one Path for me and always it will be Charlotte
And I prefer the picture to be like this
Picsart_22-07-10_23-32-44-395.jpg

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What'll crack me up is if Charlotte never becomes a true romance option and that DB's been hinting that throughout the entire game XD.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, maybe I didn't say that here, but I did it a lot on Discord. This game is different for me.In any other game I always play all paths but not here,It's normal for anyone to play all the paths , but in Hillside will always be one Path for me and always it will be Charlotte
And I prefer the picture to be like this
View attachment 1918669
yes yes fucking yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Hey there
Reactions: Turki 10

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The last i checked mine was only a little naughtier, so i don't see the difference as he even quoted why have one when you can have them all.
Was Emma topless/naked in yours?

A lot of people in this thread HATE the thought of Emma being a woman with sexual agency. She is strictly not allowed to be grown up or adult in any way (which is what the character hates about her treatment from Charlotte and Suzi right now).

Just a thought because I do not recall your pic.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Was Emma topless/naked in yours?

A lot of people in this thread HATE the thought of Emma being a woman with sexual agency. She is strictly not allowed to be grown up or adult in any way (which is what the character hates about her treatment from Charlotte and Suzi right now).

Just a thought because I do not recall your pic.
But they are okay with the MC hooking up with her.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
But they are okay with the MC hooking up with her.
OH GOD NO!

The people I am referring to are the ones who who endlessly talk about my MC choosing Emma as being "creepy" or "wrong" or "grooming" and shit like that. That is why they do not want her nude they don't want her to be sexual.

In the pic posted in the recent pages she is clothed and they can pretend she cuddling like a kid not a lover.

This is my impression of differences, if clothing level is the only difference really.
Based on what I have observed and had directed towards my intent for the game.
There could also be the idea that if Emma is not yet nude in game then we should not have "spoiler" nudes. I have seen that with other games. But ultimately, as Raminita said earlier " do all the renders you like and f*** what people say "

Reactions: Penfold Mole
May 1, 2020
The idea of "grooming" Emma comes from Emma actually acting 15 instead of 18 (due to being sheltered). As she is legal adult now there is no grooming involved. However remember the phone screen from Carter hijacking scene - it clearly shoes "Dad" as contact for the MC - so I do not think the developers will go that way, although thankfulness can go far

Reactions: visualnovelgeek

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
The idea of "grooming" Emma comes from Emma actually acting 15 instead of 18 (due to being sheltered). As she is legal adult now there is no grooming involved. However remember the phone screen from Carter hijacking scene - it clearly shoes "Dad" as contact for the MC - so I do not think the developers will go that way, although thankfulness can go far
Emma is a love interest in the game. The idea is that if MC does not pursue her mother, Emma's could evolve to see MC as more that just a father figure. The love interests of the game are clear from day one, and hasn't changed yet : Charlotte, Lucy, Suzi, Emma. Only those four. Potential side girls, but LIs is limited to these four.

For those who don't want to see Emma as a love interest (like me), then ignore that path, it won't be hard to avoid it at all. But don't go almighty on those who wants it.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
As she is legal adult now there is no grooming involved.
Point of fact, adults can be groomed as that only refers to the behaviors of a predator to control a victim; child predators will many times groom the parents as well to control their victim and keep them from exposing their crime. Sadly it happens more than you think.

All that said, I agree that the MC is not grooming Emma and will not do so in the future. It will be interesting how DB paces the evolution of their relationship, and how the other characters will react.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
both sisters must spend a lot money on hairspray to keep their hair floating.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Don't Drool

1657591327005.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Rejected Valentine's Day image.
2. Rejected Valentine's Day image.
3. Emma in a swimsuit.
4. Test for a recent Emma pinup.
5. Rejected Charlotte pinup design.
6. Image I use for my Patreon pfp.
7. Lucy pinup test shot.
8. Nurse Charlotte.
9-11. Clothing tests.​

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes