4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
As much as I know it'd never happen because it doesn't seem to be the path this VN wants to take, I do wish we could be the man that both Lucy and Charlotte want and need, I think it would only help bring the sisters even closer together, but if at the end of the day it ends up being single route endings only (which I'm highly suspecting it will be) then I'll choose Charlotte because
1. The mc and Charlotte share a past concerning Emma the model that binds them more than any other
2. Because I get to be a parental figure to the 2 girls who are both adorable and just need some fatherly TLC in their lives.

The reason why I choose my main route as Charlotte is it feels like the story is heading that way naturally anyway and I find deviating from the story's main route tends to show cracks in the fabric.

I'm still holding out hope that I don't have to break the heart of either one of the sisters honestly as that I personally think would hurt the story a little, especially given how smitten both of them are becoming with him as time passes between them.

Reactions: 6pak2go

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
must been all night long banging with mc since charl still sleeps and emma must have caught them and she called to lucy about it.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game is interesting.
I hope that in the future it will be possible to have a relationship with Charlotte

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I have to be honest with myself. I've been following Lucy's path and she's my favorite girl but if Charlotte ever gets any content I'm replaying the game from the beginning and telling Lucy I'm gay.
:ROFLMAO: If only that were an option, but even if you could, Lucy would find out the truth and you'd start a whole new war in the game, could be interesting though.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Seriously though, if we can't have Charlotte and Lucy side by side then at least allow us to introduce Lucy to the guy in the bar so she can at least have someone to make her happy even if it isn't the main character. Seeing her sad just makes the game that much more difficult. Also given how caring the MC seems to be towards them all it seems like hurting any of them is not something that he plans to do.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Seriously though, if we can't have Charlotte and Lucy side by side then at least allow us to introduce Lucy to the guy in the bar so she can at least have someone to make her happy even if it isn't the main character. Seeing her sad just makes the game that much more difficult. Also given how caring the MC seems to be towards them all it seems like hurting any of them is not something that he plans to do.
If 4 women love him & he only loves 1 of them, 3 of them are going to be hurt, in some way.
It's not his intention, but it's an inevitable outcome.
What matters, is how you handle them being hurt.
Each of Emma, Lucy & Suzi can take pleasure in seeing Charlotte happy.
Hopefully they can put aside the personal feeling of rejection (if that strong) for the pleasure of that.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
If 4 women love him & he only loves 1 of them, 3 of them are going to be hurt, in some way.
It's not his intention, but it's an inevitable outcome.
What matters, is how you handle them being hurt.
Each of Emma, Lucy & Suzi can take pleasure in seeing Charlotte happy.
Hopefully they can put aside the personal feeling of rejection (if that strong) for the pleasure of that.
The problem is though, he doesn't just love one, but he chooses to ignore his feelings for others because of who or how he is.
See I don't think of it as an inevitable outcome, if anyone else was in his position surely they'd try to share the happiness around.
I'm just going to wait until the story is complete and see how this whole dynamic plays out.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The problem is though, he doesn't just love one,
He does in my game, romantically.
My MC is only interested in Charlotte.
Cares for Emma like a daughter.
Doesn't love Suzi, but cares about her because of who/how he is, also because of what she means to Charlotte & Emma.
Doesn't love Lucy, rejected her romantic advances, but cares about her.
See I don't think of it as an inevitable outcome, if anyone else was in his position surely they'd try to share the happiness around.
Ha ha ha, yeah & see how long you stay in a relationship when you tell your partner she's not enough to satisfy you, so she should share you with her sister & daughters. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
At no point did I mention one woman wouldn't be enough, but in this game, I'm playing a caring guy and I see it as the guy feels like shit because he can see how upset Lucy is, hurting her doesn't sit well with him and it doesn't with me either, anyone with half a heart would do whatever they could to bring Lucy some happiness, so in that respect, I think the future of this game will likely have some cheating aspects with Lucy behind Charlotte's back.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
At no point did I mention one woman wouldn't be enough, but in this game, I'm playing a caring guy and I see it as the guy feels like shit because he can see how upset Lucy is, hurting her doesn't sit well with him and it doesn't with me either, anyone with half a heart would do whatever they could to bring Lucy some happiness, so in that respect, I think the future of this game will likely have some cheating aspects with Lucy behind Charlotte's back.
What?
You care about upsetting her, so you'll fuck her behind her sister's back? As a bit on the side?
Wow!
Don't mind upsetting her sister, then? Charlotte trusting the MC is huge. The damage to their relationship & her relationship with her sister would be massive.
Don't mind how the daughters will react to that, or how it will damage their relationship with their Aunt?

I'm not seeing how caring about Lucy's feelings equates to that conclusion.
Her being hurt is not sitting well, sure. But giving her a pity fuck is not going to make it any better.
Cheating on her sister with her is not going to make it any better. It's just going to make her feel justifiably guilty.

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Your words not mine, I never once mentioned that I would cheat behind someone's back, I said I could see the future of this game having cheating aspects with Lucy behind Charlotte's back, maybe even with other girls.

You have your views on this game, whatever they might be, and everyone else has theirs, but as you put it, despite seeing how heartbroken Lucy was when MC rejected her you would rather her be that upset and consider leaving her family (her sister behind) because she can't bear to see the man she clearly has feelings for being with her sister Charlotte.

Either way, this conversation is going nowhere, it's just devolved into each one of us throwing about opinions which may never even happen. Time will tell what this game turns into. :)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes