4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know she has the role of the naive girl. But here, sorry to say, it's borderline with abyssal stupidity!
Yep, quite agree. (y)
But, to be fair, her lack of social skills & awareness is probably not helped by the situation with Charlotte. You can see her being particularly protective of Emma, so sheltering her.
That does not excuse her lack of critical thinking & perception.
But, maybe being sheltered is why she's still immature & unaware.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I think a lot of people here do not understand the capacity for humans to ignore or overlook "red flags", "warning signs", and all of that when they are really into someone. Particularly if they are young and it is the first "love" they have had.

I have seen both guys and girls in that situation straight up BLIND to the problems. They downplay, they rationalize, they do whatever to not see the bad.

Later on, they tend to be really mad at themselves for ignoring it but they only get there after it has all gone wrong. Then it is 50/50 on how they treat the people that tried to warn them. Half realize how good that person was and half can never forgive them because they would have to admit how bad their own part was in being blind.

Again I have seen it in both men and women but to be fair, many more men just wanted sex and it wasn't a big emotional thing so it had close to no impact whereas the women tend to be deeply hurt by it. So on balance it is a worse problem for women.

PEACE

(Yes this was all Emma based again)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Since there is no harem path, I have 4 (although it appears I have to back up a few updates). One for each of them. If I had tot choose only one it would be Charlotte by a mile. Fortunately I have access to parallel realities and can choose each of them. Yes, on Emma's path, I don't consider her as anything other than an adult. I don't plan on taking advantage of her inexperience, but if she decides she has stopped seeing me as a surrogate father, why would I not treat her as an adult?

To be honest, I don't see a harem path possible at this point.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Yep, quite agree. (y)
But, to be fair, her lack of social skills & awareness is probably not helped by the situation with Charlotte. You can see her being particularly protective of Emma, so sheltering her.
That does not excuse her lack of critical thinking & perception.
But, maybe being sheltered is why she's still immature & unaware.
I know most people here are protective of little Emma. So, I wanna tell those people that.... Emma is a little dumb. All right? I'll say it again, she is a naive little dumbling who thinks she's a little princess and everyone in the world has a panda gif.
For fuck's sake, it's not like she's homeschooled. This is where sheltering and anti-social behavior come in. All right, I'm a little anti-social. So I won't judge her based on just that.
You have a television, a pc, a cell phone and internet in your home and what do you do with that? You don't fucking use it! Turn on your fucking TV and watch at least CNN. What's the worst thing that could happen, eh? She might become a little racist and report you for sexual harassment. Other than that, it's all good!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: whichone

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I know most people here are protective of little Emma. So, I wanna tell those people that.... Emma is a little dumb. All right? I'll say it again, she is a naive little dumbling who thinks she's a little princess and everyone in the world has a panda gif.
For fuck's sake, it's not like she's homeschooled. This is where sheltering and anti-social behavior come in. All right, I'm a little anti-social. So I won't judge her based on just that.
You have a television, a pc, a cell phone and internet in your home and what do you do with that? You don't fucking use it! Turn on your fucking TV and watch at least CNN. What's the worst thing that could happen, eh? She might become a little racist and report you for sexual harassment. Other than that, it's all good!
She did homeschooling, then she went to college and this is her first semester.
guys don't listen to him, he's a bitter lalalalalalalalalaa I don't listen I'm made of wood

:cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She did homeschooling, then she went to college and this is her first semester.
guys don't listen to him, he's a bitter lalalalalalalalalaa I don't listen I'm made of wood

:cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
I have a simple question , why some people want to live always in real live ? , Movies, Books , Games were been made to take us out just for sometimes to relief the stress of real live.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I'm only going after Charlotte in this one. Emma's way too immature, Suzy just wants to be an asshole, and Lucy is not my MC's type. Don't have a problem with Kaylah, but since I doubt there's a harem ending, I'll stick with Charlotte.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
I have a simple question , why some people want to live always in real live ? , Movies, Books , Games were been made to take us out just for sometimes to relief the stress of real live.
I think it's largely dependant upon the genre & setting of the game.
If a game is set in a fantastical environment, then I quite expect there to be unrealistic things.
Unrealistic things, e.g. magic & dragons, work in this environment.
If the game is set in the real world, however, then it needs to be comparable with the real world & how things work here, because this is the environment its operating in.
Unrealistic things do not work in this environment, unless specifically justified.

If something does not fit with the game's environment, then it can reduce player immersion.
Being unable to identify with a character, because of their behaviour, may have the same effect.

N.B. I am not suggesting that Emma being naive to dumb does not fit with the game environment, it does.
I'm merely explaining why "some people" might expect realistic reactions & responses from VG characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahx

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If a game is set in a fantastical environment, then I quite expect there to be unrealistic things.
If the game is set in the real world, however, then it needs to be comparable with the real world & how things work here, because this is the environment its operating in.
Unrealistic things do not work in this environment, unless specifically justified.

If something does not fit with the game's environment, then it can reduce player immersion.
Being unable to identify with a character, because of their behaviour, may have the same effect.

N.B. I am not suggesting that Emma being naive to dumb does not fit with the game environment, it does.
I'm merely explaining why "some people" might expect realistic reactions & responses from VG characters.
I agree completely with what you said sir, unless we want to play in fantastical games like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty , but may be I did not express my thoughts clearly, what I mean is I want to have hope which may be/may be not exist in real life, I play a Masterpiece game (of course in my opinion only) in which my girlfriend commit suicide , then she had been rescued and been paralyzed , then have been cured and every thing return back to normal , this what I mean sir , of course in real life she could been paralyzed and could not be cured and live the rest of her life paralyzed and gradually her friends and boyfriend abandoned her and so on , SO ,I do not want this kind of real life in games.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I agree completely with what you said sir, unless we want to play in fantastical games like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty , but may be I did not express my thoughts clearly, what I mean is I want to have hope which may be/may be not exist in real life, I play a Masterpiece game (of course in my opinion only) in which my girlfriend commit suicide , then she had been rescued and been paralyzed , then have been cured and every thing return back to normal , this what I mean sir , of course in real life she could been paralyzed and could not be cured and live the rest of her life paralyzed and gradually her friends and boyfriend abandoned her and so on , SO ,I do not want this kind of real life in games.
Yes, absolutely agree.
There's "realistic", then there's "too realistic". lol
I don't want all real life consequences.
When I jump off a building in a game, I don't want to end up in a wheelchair with broken legs:eek:, I want to just land & run off. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
But, in a real world environment game, people should still behave in realistic, relateable ways.
Their actions & interactions should be believeable. (y)

So I think that's what people are asking for, when they want "realism".

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Yes, absolutely agree.
There's "realistic", then there's "too realistic". lol
I don't want all real life consequences.
When I jump off a building in a game, I don't want to end up in a wheelchair with broken legs:eek:, I want to just land & run off. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
But, in a real world environment game, people should still behave in realistic, relateable ways.
Their actions & interactions should be believeable. (y)

So I think that's what people are asking for, when they want "realism".
That is beautifully put. That debate is wide though, and can be applied to every media.

"Realism" in a game is usually one side of the scale, the other one is often the "fun". It's a balance to find, and it can never please everyone, but I think a good balance can be achieved and please most of the public

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

How it should be...

How it fucking should be...

Another example is Tom Cruise. I'm okay with Tom Cruise.

4.20 star(s) 266 Votes