4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Don't Drool

View attachment 1920878

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Rejected Valentine's Day image.
2. Rejected Valentine's Day image.
3. Emma in a swimsuit.
4. Test for a recent Emma pinup.
5. Rejected Charlotte pinup design.
6. Image I use for my Patreon pfp.
7. Lucy pinup test shot.
8. Nurse Charlotte.
9-11. Clothing tests.​
drool.gif

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I've gone through a fair portion of this game and I'm curious, why are Charlotte and Emma both referred to as Miss Lloyd, it's usually customary to call the older one (if unmarried) Miss and the younger one Ms I may make the change in my version of the game because to me it makes more sense than calling both 'miss'. Not suggesting this be changed globally though, just pointing out my thoughts about this one thing I spotted.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I've gone through a fair portion of this game and I'm curious, why are Charlotte and Emma both referred to as Miss Lloyd, it's usually customary to call the older one (if unmarried) Miss and the younger one Ms I may make the change in my version of the game because to me it makes more sense than calling both 'miss'. Not suggesting this be changed globally though, just pointing out my thoughts about this one thing I spotted.
MC refers to all of them this way at first as a professional gesture. Later he gets less formal.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
MC refers to all of them this way at first as a professional gesture. Later he gets less formal.
I see, it just felt a little awkward to me is all, but I'm more than happy to leave it if this is how the dynamic of the game is supposed to be effectively portrayed. I guess this way of thinking just comes from the way I was taught the English language.

I've noticed it gets less formal, but thank you for explaining another side of it to me. :)

Reactions: Bendover885

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Realy He is a very lucky man , but as I know Emma is a gorgeous girl but I always consider her as my baby daughter who I have to protect and keep her safe.
By the way , when I follow Kaylah and charlotte routes , Emma keep pushing me to mary her mother and be her dad.
:BootyTime: I know how it is I'm following these paths too but I'm changing Emma's wheel before I saw her as a future daughter but now I'm seeing her with something more than that she is an amazing girl but very naive still that has to change a little when she is more mature even then maybe i will follow this romantic route with her but until then i will be lusting after aunt lucy this is an amazing woman that maybe i will go until the end of the game this will be my first ending.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes