4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Awww. "Our" little girl is gowing up. Don't get me wrong - Emma is going to be a real cutie as she grows up. But I would be happy if we don't get to pursue her as a potential LI in this game. For me it would be just too creepy.....
What sense does that make???

If you don't want her to be a LI then you DON'T pursue her, super simple.

Wishing that we don't GET TO??? Taking the option from others!

Either you have language issues or you feel entitled to dictate for others

If the former, then learn what your English words mean

If the later, you can fukk right the hell off!!

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021

I think that maybe you went just a little bit overboard there. He NEVER said that he wished that you don't get to have her as a love interest. merely that he would be happy if she weren't a love interest. Not nearly the same thing.
Either you have language issues (unlikely), or you blew a fuse at what you thought you read. I recommend a delay before posting such a vitriolic message.
PS. I, too, would be happy if Emma weren't a love interest, but since the dev has decided to make her one, I will be sure to reject her if she wants one with me.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He NEVER said that he wished that you don't get to have her as a love interest. merely that he would be happy if she weren't a love interest. Not nearly the same thing.
Then he should be happy already, as we have the choice to not pursue her.
"I would be happy, if..." establishes conditions which "would" make you happy, "if" they were available.
It is available.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think that maybe you went just a little bit overboard there. He NEVER said that he wished that you don't get to have her as a love interest. merely that he would be happy if she weren't a love interest. Not nearly the same thing.
Either you have language issues (unlikely), or you blew a fuse at what you thought you read. I recommend a delay before posting such a vitriolic message.
PS. I, too, would be happy if Emma weren't a love interest, but since the dev has decided to make her one, I will be sure to reject her if she wants one with me.
I said in an earlier post that , when I follow Charlotte route , Emma Keeps pushing me hard to marry her mother and being her dad , and I think every route is optional right ?!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

I was expressing MY opinion. Thanks for expressing YOUR opinion.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thank you for summing up what I was feeling and tried to express, although seems I should have made a longer more detailed post to fully articulate my view first time round. Everyoe is entitled to their own opinion, and mine (and I am guessing your too) is that I personally did nt want to pursue Emma as a LI.

It would make me personally uncomrtable as so far in the story, the MC has bee depicted aas having a fatherly relationship, and paternal feelings rather romantic ons towards Emma.

But whatever floats one's boat. Each to their own etc

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The game does not force you to.
The way you wish to play it is specifically & distinctly supported.
I am entirely focussed on Charlotte, Emma couldn't be further from an LI, for me.
So there's no reason to say you'd really like it to be there.
Because it is there.
Noted.

I made a passing comment about my personal opinion and a couple of you are seeming to make a big deal about it. I had nt intended to say more than my initial comment so I will leave it there. And you can continue discussing if you see fit.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes