4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: Em is my love interest. Ever since I got wind of what happened to Charli,
I had to think unicorns and rainbows for all time ... watch me go wall to wall in my small room
while I dream unicorns to keep me from hugging Em and crying of happyness she is all right.
MC: Because of ME! BEcause of ME!
I think that maybe you went just a little bit overboard there. He NEVER said that he wished that you don't get to have her as a love interest. merely that he would be happy if she weren't a love interest. Not nearly the same thing.
Either you have language issues (unlikely), or you blew a fuse at what you thought you read. I recommend a delay before posting such a vitriolic message.
PS. I, too, would be happy if Emma weren't a love interest, but since the dev has decided to make her one, I will be sure to reject her if she wants one with me.
I said in an earlier post that , when I follow Charlotte route , Emma Keeps pushing me hard to marry her mother and being her dad , and I think every route is optional right ?!
I was expressing MY opinion. Thanks for expressing YOUR opinion.
Thank you for summing up what I was feeling and tried to express, although seems I should have made a longer more detailed post to fully articulate my view first time round. Everyoe is entitled to their own opinion, and mine (and I am guessing your too) is that I personally did nt want to pursue Emma as a LI.

It would make me personally uncomrtable as so far in the story, the MC has bee depicted aas having a fatherly relationship, and paternal feelings rather romantic ons towards Emma.

But whatever floats one's boat. Each to their own etc
MC: Now I have crossed the line. Now they are my world. Em and Chrli mean everything to me!
MC: I want to be affectionate and show them life is good even in ourselves.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I think that maybe you went just a little bit overboard there. He NEVER said that he wished that you don't get to have her as a love interest. merely that he would be happy if she weren't a love interest. Not nearly the same thing.
Either you have language issues (unlikely), or you blew a fuse at what you thought you read. I recommend a delay before posting such a vitriolic message.
PS. I, too, would be happy if Emma weren't a love interest, but since the dev has decided to make her one, I will be sure to reject her if she wants one with me.
I will post a screen cap so you cannot say I edited anything:
F this.PNG

So if you can read the English words above the red lines:
"we don't get to pursue"

So if you can comprehend those words you know they mean "don't get" so yes he did in fact say "don't get"

He did NOT say I don't want (which is expressing his desire for himself, for his own feelings)
He said "WE" which collectively includes all of us players -- not himself and some mouse hiding in his pocket.
And then said "don't get" which is not his exclusive desire for his own choices but more of total collective inability. So he wants the game to NOT allow a path rather than just not take it himself. And that is nonsense. Hence my asking "What sense does that make?" You have your own ability to never get romantic with Emma and never see her as an adult so why bring, "would be happy" to see something locked away from others, into it. Was it misunderstanding the words he utilized? Or was it just deciding that what he does not like should not exist in a game? (If it was the latter, due to the repeated echoes in here from ancient, dried up fossils shitting themselves about how it is wrong and creepy and where did I put my false teeth, I am so sick of it that I iterated my thoughts on what anyone could do with those sentiments)

So I did not misread or misunderstand the sentence but I allow that he may have.

PEACE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have to realise that is the standard tennis clothes many girls sport while they play in major tournaments. Their sponsors wanna see them model like, so they are letting almost nothing to dreams.
Performers need to let their assets draw in the crowds.
She must dream of becoming a model like ma, right!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
who are you kidding even you said that you are going for one girl and that Emma too innocent, you still want to bang her…..

1658717820838.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This month's pinup poll resulted in a tie between Emma in lingerie and Charlotte on the balcony.
I've done both sets and will post Charlotte on the balcony tomorrow.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Don't know why you are so extreme on a "Emma is a dumb child" crusade. Well, it's your opinion, so be it. But the last sentence was - disgusting. Really disgusting. Tells me more about yourself as you maybe want to say about other players. Yikes. And ignored.

Reactions: kschn68

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Not the only thing expanding soon if you know what I mean :KEK:
Charlotte : *Picks up Emma's laundry* *Gasps* EMMA!...EMMA! *Goes down the stairs and then into the hall* Sweetie, why is your pants covered in blood?
MC : *Sweats*
Emma : Uhhh...It's-
Charlotte : It's not your period. It's one week away. So, what is it, honey?
MC : *Sweats weirdly*
Emma : It's-
Charlotte : Whatever it is just t-*Gasps, and then looks at MC*
MC : *Plays dead*

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got cornered in this game. MC is at the end of his wits. He has gone past the point of no return.
His devotion to see Charli and Em safe and be there with them 24/7 to shelter them from all the vultures
is unquestinable and expanded beyond any horizon he might have had before.

We are in the end game. Whatever talks MC needs to have with his most precious people in this world
need to happen sooner rather than later, walk Em through being a woman and the rules of intimacy,
walk Charli through the rules of engagement when the perpetrator knows the laws very well and has been skirting them for decades, having murdered/dispatched/dismembered/burried/disposed of countless young beautiful wonderful women
who wanted to reach the pinnacle of their beauty but reached that of some violent beaters.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes