4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I like this game but now that I see the overall direction and popularity of the thread plus the lack of updates, I can pretty much see where this is heading, we all have seen it many times.
This is confirmed 100% by the memes, when the memes take the spot, there is no turning back.
Wait, what lack of updates? Only time there was a lack of updates was when DB had major medical issues and had to postpone the last update by a month and a half (which sadly, because of other devs, DB felt it necessary to post the doctors notice to prove his sickness). Normally, the updates go for 3-3 1/2 months (maybe 4 if it's a large update).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wait, what lack of updates? Only time there was a lack of updates was when DB had major medical issues and had to postpone the last update by a month and a half (which sadly, because of other devs, DB felt it necessary to post the doctors notice to prove his sickness). Normally, the updates go for 3-3 1/2 months (maybe 4 if it's a large update).
You're using facts & sensible reasoning. (y)
But that won't work on these entitled indivduals. It doesn't fit their narrative. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st: family day at beach
2nd: lucy is about to accept that if she wants mc's dick she needs to share him with charl
3rd: lucy tells about her idea to charl

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
First off, the story was quiet unique and intriguing and visuals were nice, then
think I was playing the wrong game, didn't realise it had no sex tag yet, my bad o_O
just want to know will it ever(?),
Also didn't realize the character I like (only coz of visuals) seems to not progress in the way
I thought it would be possible to. :cry: (phone save name ruined it for me and also the 1st kiss)
will it change or has option to change? surely hope so.

Reactions: juan19899
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes