4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
First off, the story was quiet unique and intriguing and visuals were nice, then
think I was playing the wrong game, didn't realise it had no sex tag yet, my bad o_O
just want to know will it ever(?),
Also didn't realize the character I like (only coz of visuals) seems to not progress in the way
I thought it would be possible to. :cry: (phone save name ruined it for me and also the 1st kiss)
will it change or has option to change? surely hope so.

Everyone will be fuckable, rest easy. (y) :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and bingho8

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
First off, the story was quiet unique and intriguing and visuals were nice, then
think I was playing the wrong game, didn't realise it had no sex tag yet, my bad o_O
just want to know will it ever(?),
Also didn't realize the character I like (only coz of visuals) seems to not progress in the way
I thought it would be possible to. :cry: (phone save name ruined it for me and also the 1st kiss)
will it change or has option to change? surely hope so.
Probably there will be, and I suspect that Lucy will be the first one of the Li's with such content. Or maybe Kaylah, but she's a "side girl" in the game.
About the other girl - I assume you mean Emma? She is confirmed from the dev to be a Li (love interest), too. Probably after the Zak desaster and the rescue at the end of the last episode she opens up more for the MC and getting feelings for him. we will see.

Reactions: bingho8 and 6pak2go

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Playing this game from start to finish for the second time now. Man, there's few games like this. I absolutely love it! I would love to see more like it. I played 0.10 through, just restarted from the start again once I got 0.11 as I forgot the story (played so many others). I could care less if there is ever sex in this to be honest.

Well written story and dialog. Really hits me in the feels. When it comes to abusing women, I am like the MC... also love cats like him too. LOL

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
well she might skip whole foreplay and just fuck mc's brains out as a thx for saving emma.
Charlotte: Dear MC, I just want to properly thank you for everything you have done for me and my daughters. Please, come to my room tonight: I'd like to show you my new lingerie I've just bought. Emma's sleeping at her Aunt's.

MC: sorry, but I made a huge mistake at the beginning and now I'm stuck with Lucy's route. :cry:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes