4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
There’s been more than 1 occasion the dev focused on Charlottes butt so… fingers crossed for an anal scene.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Haven't played in about 3 updates(?), has the Kaylah meetup happened yet? Is there any LI with a payoff on the horizon?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
From the Ch12 previews and comments on Discord, it is possible that it will happen in the next update. Lucy fans may even get lucky.
Lucy, Kaylah, Charlotte, Suzi and Emma could be a reasonable order for the sex scenes unless DB decides to start pushing Suzi's route in order to keep Charlotte and Emma untouched till the end, which I really doubt.

Regards

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Charlotte: Dear MC, I just want to properly thank you for everything you have done for me and my daughters. Please, come to my room tonight: I'd like to show you my new lingerie I've just bought. Emma's sleeping at her Aunt's.

MC: sorry, but I made a huge mistake at the beginning and now I'm stuck with Lucy's route. :cry:
that is why you always run 2 routes at every update.I always keep both running :D

Reactions: JJsaint

AJD DJA

Feb 23, 2022
This was really good. Have to admit after I started playing I felt quite connected. I really like the romance angle on it and how if you take the noble route you do a good job and the rewards are something way more important than sex. The ending was what I thought it would be but shame Zak did get it in the balls (what a douchebag) and we didn't see what happened after the "snap". Great work though. It's my favourite game/story now. Thanks

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I wonder what motives behind that Carter dude.
From the very first episodes it was pretty obvious he is a stalker (he talked too highly about stalker) but there is still no clear motives shown.
Is he just a parody of Manny Pardo from Hotline Miami 2 or something else?

Also author did a good red herrings with Steve and David.

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes