4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think there is a mistake in the logic for Charlotte's path. Throughout this update, there's a bunch of dialogue that comes up only if you were on both Charlotte's path and Lucy's and turned Lucy down at this point:
View attachment 2138899
If you reject Lucy at this point mom_choice_04 is set to 1, but not if you turned Lucy down in the earlier updates. View attachment 2138909
This dialogue comes up only if you rejected Lucy in this update. So looking at the code, if you don't get the choice to reject Lucy in this update, then you are basically no longer on Charlotte's path. View attachment 2138923
For example, Charlotte's attitude changes if you made that choice to reject Lucy this update (but if you didn't get the option to choose, then it's assumed mom_choice_04 is 0, so false):
View attachment 2138926

I doubt this is intentional, it just looks like faulty logic to me. If you rejected Lucy in the past updates, that shouldn't put you off Charlotte's path this update. I don't know if the dev cares to fix it at this point, but maybe somebody can pass this info to him.
Thanks, that's my answer. I even went back a chapter to see if the previous choice came up for Charlotte, "the one that's supposed to the prerequisite for this" and it did but the last in this chapter still never popped.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
i didn't have any choice, just only text and there was no sex scene with Kaylah...
I don't know for sure, but in a normal playthrough you can only have a Kaylah or Lucy sex scene. Or none if you are on a pure Charlotte route, which I assume in your case because you had no choices. They only appear when you are on the Lucy route also and then decide to reject her or not.

Reactions: Olsens.M

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This was a great update, I was looking at Jenny, and I find her the most gorgeous girl in this plot, she's even way more beautiful than Kaylah in my opinion, I wonder if she'll ever be an LI :love:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This was a great update, I was looking at Jenny, and I find her the most gorgeous girl in this plot, she's even way more beautiful than Kaylah in my opinion, I wonder if she'll ever be an LI :love:
Being more beautiful than Kaylah isnt hard:cool:
Tastes aside, there should be only four LI, and those are our main girls.
Everyone else, Kaylah included, should be there for some side fun (fingers crossed for Jenny in that regard).

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Heh, I was pretty sure that the relationship between Charlotte and the MC was going to take a hit after the cliffhanger in the last episode, since the forward-back flow of their personal dynamic has been a staple of the game since the beginning. Anyway, good to see it inch forward, even if it took the whole episode to do so. Although at this point, I'm mostly interested in seeing the assholes get their comeuppance, since none of the LIs really do it for me after all this drama. Lucy's probably the best of a messed-up bunch.

Reactions: DADIANA

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I guess you're not in full Charlotte path, right? Otherwise she's the one who takes the initiative to ask for advice in this conversation and there's no such a choice.

Regards
This choice is not in the full Charlotte route, yes. But as someone else already mentioned I also think this is a little bug/issue with the game variables because imo this choice should also appear in the pure Charlotte route, too.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Having the MC go to Wendys and have to decide between a Spicy Chicken sandwich and a 10 piece spicy nugget with just enough cash to buy one, was just cruel. I went the 10 piece route
i have a dream of a oyakodon including aunt and some of their friends hahahahaha

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
This choice is not in the full Charlotte route, yes. But as someone else already mentioned I also think this is a little bug/issue with the game variables because imo this choice should also appear in the pure Charlotte route, too.
I walked the whole game along the path of Charlotte, maybe a bug due to using old saves.

As for the sex scenes:
I don't support their absence, but I can understand the author. Although he could at least show more topless scenes with Charlotte! In the latest update when Emma put a tank top on her, and Lucy took a cold shower with her - but that's all missed...
I probably agree with some opinions that due to the lack of sex scenes, the author himself lost interest (passion for his project), because something would have happened to Charlotte or Emma in terms of sex, at least two more years are needed!

Sep 3, 2020
I walked the whole game along the path of Charlotte, maybe a bug due to using old saves.

As for the sex scenes:
I don't support their absence, but I can understand the author. Although he could at least show more topless scenes with Charlotte! In the latest update when Emma put a tank top on her, and Lucy took a cold shower with her - but that's all missed...
I probably agree with some opinions that due to the lack of sex scenes, the author himself lost interest (passion for his project), because something would have happened to Charlotte or Emma in terms of sex, at least two more years are needed!
I mean you don't have to have a sex scene but you could at least have them kiss at the end

screenshot0001.png
I mean there's even been previous updates . MC admits he has feelings for her

but instead of sexual tension like there should be when two people secretly have feelings for each other it just

feels like they're uncomfortable around each other

Sep 3, 2020
well charl doesn't trust men much yet and mc doesn't want to push things.
my brother I never said they should sleep together they could have kissed and she could have ran away after that

ways to have romantic moments that are very subtle but still get the point across

like one of them looking at the other one and smiling when the other one is not looking

• Haha
Reactions: DADIANA and cxx
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes