4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I have now played through also this last version and think it was excellent! What a superb game in its genre! In addition to the FBI-investigated major threat, there are new dangers around the corner with Charlottes new gig, and Emmas upcoming interaction with Valentino, what will happen next? Hopefully the dev gets the spirit back and continues the story for many years to come. My only difficulty playing was making the choices between the females, I wish there were more options as I would prefer the MC to in the end serve them all (and vice versa :)), why not even in various combinations...

Sep 3, 2020
Problem with this title, it needs to be written by someone else and here's very small example:
Offline/In person, a woman who's experienced trauma half as much as Charlotte.
Highly unlikely she would Ever allow Emma to consider being a part of the industry.

Let alone, date Zach(Ever) without examining so far up his ass..she see's what he ate months ago.
Parents on 'Alert', Even Much More so.
Know the industry, know parents(VERY Small example).
couldn't have said it better myself bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shigh and MrD812

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think it was brave for Charlotte to call out MC on his bullshit neck-snap. He should've shot him with his gun which he left under his pillow.
I think the whole scene needed to be rewritten lol, but wait till she finds the MC sleeping with Emma, then she will use that gun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Problem with this title, it needs to be written by someone else and here's very small example:
Offline/In person, a woman who's experienced trauma half as much as Charlotte.
Highly unlikely she would Ever allow Emma to consider being a part of the industry.

Let alone, date Zach(Ever) without examining so far up his ass..she see's what he ate months ago.
Parents on 'Alert', Even Much More so.
Know the industry, know parents(VERY Small example).
While I love this story, little problems like this aside, I find it interesting that she was perfectly fine with Zach and was distrusting of the body guard that saved her daughter's life. Same comment with the sister who distrust's the MC, given how protective she is of her little sister, you would think she would be all over the MC in a positive way (could have been an opportunity for a better relationship between the two). I love this story, but I can see better ways to write some of it and still have moments that draw characters closer while maintaining the drama and everything that makes this a good story.

Charlotte's trust is misplaced, as well as the older sister. I just hope the dev sees the flaws in this and corrects it. The older sister I can handle, although not hearing anyone about what happened makes zero sense. But Charlotte carrying on as if the MC is some sort of danger just insulted my intelligence to no end.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
While I love this story, little problems like this aside, I find it interesting that she was perfectly fine with Zach and was distrusting of the body guard that saved her daughter's life. Same comment with the sister who distrust's the MC, given how protective she is of her little sister, you would think she would be all over the MC in a positive way (could have been an opportunity for a better relationship between the two). I love this story, but I can see better ways to write some of it and still have moments that draw characters closer while maintaining the drama and everything that makes this a good story.

Charlotte's trust is misplaced, as well as the older sister. I just hope the dev sees the flaws in this and corrects it. The older sister I can handle, although not hearing anyone about what happened makes zero sense. But Charlotte carrying on as if the MC is some sort of danger just insulted my intelligence to no end.
Story's can be good yet, not well written.
Happens all the time with Novels, Movies, Plays... just to name a few.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh for sure, I don't like to complain as I still enjoy this more than most VNs. Just a little constructive criticism on a game I love. The end of this chapter certainly showed promise. Charlotte seemed to have come around and the older sister seemed to show remorse for her reaction which was positive. Gives me hope for the next chapter.

When it comes to movies, I tend to overlook the flaws and just enjoy the show, same with VNs like this.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Oh for sure, I don't like to complain as I still enjoy this more than most VNs. Just a little constructive criticism on a game I love. The end of this chapter certainly showed promise. Charlotte seemed to have come around and the older sister seemed to show remorse for her reaction which was positive. Gives me hope for the next chapter.

When it comes to movies, I tend to overlook the flaws and just enjoy the show, same with VNs like this.
I think DB had an idea; well, it's hard to call it an idea when it's a "Lexi" rip-off. A borrowed one, if you will. It's something he couldn't come up with on his own. I highly doubt he'd finish it up properly. Happens to humans.
Now that the excitement's run out. He's got nothing to further the story. Now we have certainly reached an impasse, because the dev is in such a state where nothing he does will satisfy none. This is what half-assed vision does to VNs in F95ZONE. This exact situation leads to a rushed whatever-that-is or abandonment or a hard reset.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think DB had an idea; well, it's hard to call it an idea when it's a "Lexi" rip-off. A borrowed one, if you will. It's something he couldn't come up with on his own. I highly doubt he'd finish it up properly. Happens to humans.
Now that the excitement's run out. He's got nothing to further the story. Now we have certainly reached an impasse, because the dev is in such a state where nothing he does will satisfy none. This is what half-assed vision does to VNs in F95ZONE. This exact situation leads to a rushed whatever-that-is or abandonment or a hard reset.
Well said, nothing/no one is perfect and no one should really 'go it alone'.
This is why so many supporting writers/editors/producers/friends/assistants can really be beneficial.
Lots of productions are examples of this, 'can' be observed in several fields.

Sep 3, 2020
I have a question how is Charlotte and the MC going to have a satisfying love story or a romance when the game

is going to end in 3 updates

i feel that certain updates was wasted doing the same thing over and over again

and if I remember correctly the developer has only three updates to start a

convincing and satisfying relationship between Charlotte and the MC in only 3 updates

Reactions: MrD812

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have a question how is Charlotte and the MC going to have a satisfying love story or a romance when the game

is going to end in 3 updates

i feel that certain updates was wasted doing the same thing over and over again

and if I remember correctly the developer has only three updates to start a

convincing and satisfying relationship between Charlotte and the MC in only 3 updates
Given what we got until now, not just Charlotte and MC but every character, I feel we won't get the satisfying part....:(

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
it would be one thing if they were building a bond throughout the story but in this game

every time they build a bond or a connection it's ruined by the next update
Nothing was ruined my friend, MC didn't lose any progress in this update, it was just that Charlotte needed some time to get over what happened, she fancied herself with MC and this is the first time it's happened in any update,She put her hands on him and didn't want to stop, we're close I trust DB will make the story of MC and Charlotte perfect, and I never think the game will end after three updates.
received_404626021738229.jpeg

Sep 3, 2020
Nothing was ruined my friend, MC didn't lose any progress in this update, it was just that Charlotte needed some time to get over what happened, she fancied herself with MC and this is the first time it's happened in any update,She put her hands on him and didn't want to stop, we're close I trust DB will make the story of MC and Charlotte perfect, and I never think the game will end after three updates.
View attachment 2146787
okay first of all all perverts are brothers and sisters

so I am not your friend I am your brother

and secondly

I don't know I want to be wrong I really do

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
okay first of all all perverts are brothers and sisters

so I am not your friend I am your brother

and secondly

I don't know I want to be wrong I really do
Well brother,Hillside so far it's a masterpiece, I'm sure it will continue like this, DB said his passion has become less, this is something that happens after you've been working on something for a long time we're talking about three years, DB is always active on Discord And most of the time he is working ,What I see now is that DB needs a rest and then he will come back and the game will be at the same level Till the end. The current update was very great, so I really don't understand the reason for this drama
IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٨٠٨_٢٢٢٤١٦.png

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes