4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Well brother,Hillside so far it's a masterpiece, I'm sure it will continue like this, DB said his passion has become less, this is something that happens after you've been working on something for a long time we're talking about three years, DB is always active on Discord And most of the time he is working ,What I see now is that DB needs a rest and then he will come back and the game will be at the same level Till the end. The current update was very great, so I really don't understand the reason for this drama
View attachment 2146834
well I don't know if you could find out more information so we can know for sure but I heard that we have two small updates planned

then one big update

and then that's the end

but I could be wrong but that's what I heard

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well brother,Hillside so far it's a masterpiece, I'm sure it will continue like this, DB said his passion has become less, this is something that happens after you've been working on something for a long time we're talking about three years, DB is always active on Discord And most of the time he is working ,What I see now is that DB needs a rest and then he will come back and the game will be at the same level Till the end. The current update was very great, so I really don't understand the reason for this drama
View attachment 2146834
While i am not inclined to agree with Your perspective, i Do Salute Your Positive Outlook! (y)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I didn't want to get into this petty bickering, but I just had to. I really hate to bust your bubble of 'Holiness' but you can. You seemed to have not to completely thought out, or tried all of the variables, and or conditions that will cause a lowercase to be produced while pressing the shift key. That condition would be . . . . wait for it . . . . When the Caps Lock is engaged. Just sayin..
Q. E. D. Thank you.

Reactions: Smarmint

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think DB had an idea; well, it's hard to call it an idea when it's a "Lexi" rip-off. A borrowed one, if you will. It's something he couldn't come up with on his own. I highly doubt he'd finish it up properly. Happens to humans.
Now that the excitement's run out. He's got nothing to further the story. Now we have certainly reached an impasse, because the dev is in such a state where nothing he does will satisfy none. This is what half-assed vision does to VNs in F95ZONE. This exact situation leads to a rushed whatever-that-is or abandonment or a hard reset.
I disagree. There's more to this story to come. There's still a corrupt police force influenced by a corrupt man and there can be much more to just the personal side of things depending on which way the love interest of the MC goes and the reactions of those he rejects etc... and when you're famous, there's always some nutcase out there obsessed that could be worked in as well as perhaps angry friends/family of the deceased.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Had to do a complete play through (new computer) and still love this game. I liked this chapter. Don't know why all the hate for it. To me, it's consistent with the other chapters when played as a whole. Side note - would like to see a Lucy and Steve couple.

Reactions: ramiurga

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I think the whole scene needed to be rewritten lol, but wait till she finds the MC sleeping with Emma, then she will use that gun.

Last scene of the whole game on the Emma path.

Charlotte is asleep and awakes to the muffled sound down the hall of Emma's bed being rhythmically slammed against the wall, faster and faster, and Emma yelling out cries of passion.

Charlotte smiles and falls back asleep.

::::Roll credits:::::

THE END

Thank you for playing Hillside.

:p

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Last scene of the whole game on the Emma path.

Charlotte is asleep and awakes to the muffled sound down the hall of Emma's bed being rhythmically slammed against the wall, faster and faster, and Emma yelling out cries of passion.

Charlotte smiles and falls back asleep.

::::Roll credits:::::

THE END

Thank you for playing Hillside.

:p
In reality Charlotte would come at him with a butcher knife, but somehow she will be written to accept the relationship between her daughter and 40 something year old bodyguard.

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
View attachment 2146834
Come on. Steve. Don't let your love for Charlotte get in the way. DB's vision for this VN was flawed right from the beginning. Hillside VN is built upon the idea of systematic corruption, in a patriarchal society. Ugly corrupt powerful men. At least most of them are.
These men are nothing like those bad guys from the movies, but worse. Even if you've managed to eliminate one of them, that spot gets filled by someone the very next day who is just as corrupt as the last one.
They can influence almost anything, but apparently...not the FBI. That would mean, Hillside is the only place where they are nothing but powerful pigs, while men, largely in the other parts of the country, are law-abiding citizens. It's inconsistent in many ways.
How are you going to fix something like that? I mean, even DB is not happy with the update, how are you?
I disagree. There's more to this story to come. There's still a corrupt police force influenced by a corrupt man and there can be much more to just the personal side of things depending on which way the love interest of the MC goes and the reactions of those he rejects etc... and when you're famous, there's always some nutcase out there obsessed that could be worked in as well as perhaps angry friends/family of the deceased.
While it may not be consistent, for sure it can go on. Whatever that is.
Really lol, I think the only thing Lexi and Hillside have in common is that MC is a bodyguard,The level of writing is completely different, the events and the characters, Hillside is great until to the moment on a completely different level than Lexi and I'm sure it will be the same until the end.
View attachment 2146777
You are right about that. The plot is entirely different. My bad!

Screenshot (74).png

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, guys.
Just wanted to thank people for the comments and messages and apologize for not being able to answer them all individually.
Also, I wanted to reassure everyone that I am not going to abandon Hillside. Charlotte needs a happy ending, and I can't leave her without one. I just need to take a break before starting work on v0.13.
I'll let you know what my plans are in more detail as soon as I've decided what I'm going to do.

Thanks,
DB

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Come on. Steve. Don't let your love for Charlotte get in the way. DB's vision for this VN was flawed right from the beginning. Hillside VN is built upon the idea of systematic corruption, in a patriarchal society. Ugly corrupt powerful men. At least most of them are.
These men are nothing like those bad guys from the movies, but worse. Even if you've managed to eliminate one of them, that spot gets filled by someone the very next day who is just as corrupt as the last one.
They can influence almost anything, but apparently...not the FBI. That would mean, Hillside is the only place where they are nothing but powerful pigs, while men, largely in the other parts of the country, are law-abiding citizens. It's inconsistent in many ways.
How are you going to fix something like that? I mean, even DB is not happy with the update, how are you?

While it may not be consistent, for sure it can go on. Whatever that is.

You are right about that. The plot is entirely different. My bad!

View attachment 2148226
Is the update bad?, DB's not happy maybe because he had something more on his head Maybe because he was bored making it But the update is not bad at all, it's great. That's first. Like I've always said the focus in Hillside is on the family, not the enemies, it's always about a Lloyd and how they deal with MC, not Harry or Jason. Not all men are corrupt, of course in Hillside, but what the story focuses on are the corrupt people around the Lloyd family, in the end if when DB uploaded the update if he said he had worked for a long time and needed a rest we wouldn't have heard half of this Nonsense is like he's had a dead end, can't move forward and all that .
FB_IMG_1631139706800.jpg

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Looks good. But is it good? :unsure:
Not what is was that is for sure, if you are here to fap forget it, it took 12 updates before you finely have sex with a side character and it is literally like 12 images and you are done in 4 pumps.
There are 4 main love interests, Lucy the dirty short blonde, can't say much about her, hate her because she is skanky and jealous.
Suzi, skinny blonde, sporty spice, is as friendly to the MC as Palestine is to Israel.
Emma curvy young blonde with mental age of a 12-year-old is too busy trying to get you to marry her mum, then even thinking of you as a LI.
Charlotte, burnette, well she was beaten and sexually assaulted, and bipolar, attitude to as I said in a previous post is like did you see that Bugs/Daffy skit, rabbit season/duck season, she likes is, she is afraid of us, likes us, not sure.

The 4 pump chump scene the dev couldn't be bothered doing well, is it, literally NO sexual content period, only 1 of the 4 main LI's has even admitted to wanting to fuck you.

The story is good at the start, then ends up hit and miss at times, there is almost no evolution of romance with the LI, and honestly this game should have NEVER been released here, it should have just stayed a sexless story, at least then it would have been more logical and better storywise.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

Hi, guys.
Just wanted to thank people for the comments and messages and apologize for not being able to answer them all individually.
Also, I wanted to reassure everyone that I am not going to abandon Hillside. Charlotte needs a happy ending, and I can't leave her without one. I just need to take a break before starting work on v0.13.
I'll let you know what my plans are in more detail as soon as I've decided what I'm going to do.

Thanks,
DB
We appreciate all your work. I really look forward to what comes next. Take it easy.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes