4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2149032
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you may be correct about this model... I was just looking at t he closeup of her face you posted and then comparing it with a face shot from the game and I noticed a skin blemish on both your model and the game's render which leads me to believe you have the right asset. Also, her mouth has a distinctive shape to it which your model matches as well as eyebrows etc... though something feels a little... off about your model, not sure what...

screenshot0183.jpg

Mar 26, 2022
I finally found the time to complete this update and I really, really enjoyed it. It was a little bit rushed in few places, but the rest was marvelous. The sleepover scene with Emma and MC melted my heart :love: Even if they are not related, this is by far one of the best father/daughter relationship I ever seen in VN games.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 2149272
You mean the scene after MC refers to himself as a "bigger and more dangerous creep"?
I'm not sure why anyone would consider this a good father/daughter relationship.
He was talking about Carter, not about himself. he said that She's like his daughter, but Charlotte wouldn't understand this. So far, the relationship is perfect between them as a father and daughter .
Hillside v0.11 20_06_2022 03_19_53 ص.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So many negative nancy posters on this update. I'm very happy with it. Lucy deserved to get to the chewy center first because she wanted it more. Now that the curse of nopenis is broken I'm sure that the game has a bright future. You know, assuming that the dev gets their groove back. But devs are people too. Maybe after a little break passion can be rediscovered. I'm optimistic, personally.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
A valid theory, but regularly sleeping with your client's mentally-retarded teenage daughter and telling her she must keep it a secret could be considered a bit unprofessional and creepy.
Then there's also the fact that MC took the job because Emma looks like a younger version of the women he was in love with.
I think it's very possible the MC is thinking about himself here.
Picsart_22-11-05_21-24-09-972.jpg
He was never talking about himself, he was talking about Zack and then Carter, that's first Secondly so far, MC is a good father to Emma, and their relationship is excellent as a father and daughter
Picsart_22-11-05_21-27-34-558.jpg

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Do you have to reject Lucy to be with charlotte?
because i have a separate save file for each of the girl but it seems like charlotte doenst like me, do i fucked something :LOL:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
oh my God yes I understand her being traumatized I really do but somebody tries to kill you and your daughter and

and you're angry at the guy for killing that person are you fucking kidding me I would throw that guy a parade

and don't forget this is Hillside he would have been out of jail in a day or an hour

i am surprised as a mother she didn't want to kill that guy her self

if somebody tried to hurt my child I would want to tear them apart with my bare hands
FAX.

Charlie overreacted. She could have said she didn't like violence and she is even more traumatized but also could have said how she appreciate the mc for saving her and HER child life instead of falling back into "I DON'T TRSUT THIS MAN" attitude that pissed me off. Idc in real life is a currupt cop is a killer and sick person and he is coming after someone you love or your child or gf you wouldn't want that guy gone if you hired a Body guard and he is suppose to do anything to protect the people you love?
He kidnapped your child and holds a knife to her throat then says he is gonna chop your mom up or the woman you protecting and you not gonna want this sick fuck gone? Locking him up knowing how currupt the whole police DP is he would probably be out 24 hours later to hunt you down.

Charlie should be praising the mc instead of getting angry with him that honestly made me completly give up on her.

Put yourself in that situation, would anyone just let someone like that go if he was trying to kill you and your child? FUCK NO. idk how people was raised but no one threatends people I love and I personally would go to jail to protect my love ones.

and I also don't care about charlie past, in fact that should have added more fuel to the fire of her hate with men like that. If it was me I would have want to do it myself.

so yes chalie was wrong point blank period.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Hi, guys.
Just wanted to thank people for the comments and messages and apologize for not being able to answer them all individually.
Also, I wanted to reassure everyone that I am not going to abandon Hillside. Charlotte needs a happy ending, and I can't leave her without one. I just need to take a break before starting work on v0.13.
I'll let you know what my plans are in more detail as soon as I've decided what I'm going to do.

Thanks,
DB
Thanks Raminta and indirectly DB.... Keep up the great work. Also that script update posted a few days ago makes the Charlotte path work well. Highly recommended.

Reactions: Shigh

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Emma: MC, will you go out with Mom?
MC: Hmm, I don't know..
Emma: Please..
MC: Okay, but on one condition.
Emma: What?
MC: Me and you need to have sex.
Emma: ...
Emma: Okay, but you have to promise you'll go out with Mom.
MC: I promise, as long as we keep having sex.
Emma: You mean, more than once?
MC: Yeah.
Emma: Okay.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Emma: MC, will you go out with Mom?
MC: Hmm, I don't know..
Emma: Please..
MC: Okay, but on one condition.
Emma: What?
MC: Me and you need to have sex.
Emma: Okay, but you have to promise you'll go out with Mom.
MC: I promise, as long as we keep having sex.
Emma: You mean, more than once?
MC: Yeah.
Emma: Okay.
Seems Legit.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Turki 10

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
FAX.

Charlie overreacted. She could have said she didn't like violence and she is even more traumatized but also could have said how she appreciate the mc for saving her and HER child life instead of falling back into "I DON'T TRSUT THIS MAN" attitude that pissed me off. Idc in real life is a currupt cop is a killer and sick person and he is coming after someone you love or your child or gf you wouldn't want that guy gone if you hired a Body guard and he is suppose to do anything to protect the people you love?
He kidnapped your child and holds a knife to her throat then says he is gonna chop your mom up or the woman you protecting and you not gonna want this sick fuck gone? Locking him up knowing how currupt the whole police DP is he would probably be out 24 hours later to hunt you down.

Charlie should be praising the mc instead of getting angry with him that honestly made me completly give up on her.

Put yourself in that situation, would anyone just let someone like that go if he was trying to kill you and your child? FUCK NO. idk how people was raised but no one threatends people I love and I personally would go to jail to protect my love ones.

and I also don't care about charlie past, in fact that should have added more fuel to the fire of her hate with men like that. If it was me I would have want to do it myself.

so yes chalie was wrong point blank period.
In one of the famous literary letters there is a principle called Chekhov's rifle which states that every element that appears in the story must be used well, "If there is a rofle on the wall it must be used at some point in the story."DB do that will he showed Charlotte's before concern about if MC killed people in the army, we're talking about a man in her country's army, whatever killed them they are enemies ,Now three fears have become real, the first is the Carter's attack on Emma, which has been a nightmare for her for 11 updates, and the second is that MC is killer as she was worried, and the third is seeing a man killed in front of her. What happened to Charlotte is normal. The shock she received took some time to get over it and I think now she has realized that MC is a good man again She asked him about Emma's kidneys, and his opinion mattered to her. I think in the last scene if MC took a step and kissed her She would have Kissing him back.
PicsArt_09-30-09.43.47.jpg

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes