4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
so yes chalie was wrong point blank period.
I think it is funny someone saying that the way someone feels is wrong. Is her feeling after seeing someone get killed in front of her wrong? lol.

That would erase any other person existence if we think they should feel the way we feel about things. She paid the guy to protect her daughter. He protected her daughter. Disarmed the guy, made him submit. In her mind who never seen anyone die, that was good enough. Then he kills the person in front of her eyes. I will assume most of you who are commenting, have seen people being killed everyday in front of your eyes that you got to the point to think that a reaction where you see it with good eyes is the normal reaction. Even if someone is trying to kill you, and you kill them in self defense. If you see it as normal you certainly have problems.

I believe 90% of people who never killed anyone would feel traumatized after seeing that. And lets not forget that Charlotte doesn't trust men and have her personal issues towards men. I think after seeing all these comments where people say the way she feels is wrong and telling what is the right way she should feel, I think she is right on staying away from men.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Emma: MC, will you go out with Mom?
MC: Hmm, I don't know..
Emma: Please..
MC: Okay, but on one condition.
Emma: What?
MC: Me and you need to have sex.
Emma: ...
Emma: Okay, but you have to promise you'll go out with Mom.
MC: I promise, as long as we keep having sex.
Emma: You mean, more than once?
MC: Yeah.
Emma: Okay.
Now that I think about it this scenario can actually happen given how thinks and behaves like a 12 year old. I'd like to think that the goal of having the MC as daddy is far more important to her than having sex with MC. Who knows maybe she'll change her mind and start thinking of keeping her daddy all to herself after having a taste of some daddy dick.

Goddammit now i just got a stiffy thinking about Emma slurping MC's cock coated with Charlotte juices fresh from fucking her just moments ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigDaddyDom
Apr 29, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Hillside [v0.12] [DarkBlue] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.21GB
Repack size: 525MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
Hey thanks for doing this! Also if it's not much could you come up with a solution on how to compress the version for Android as well, the current update in apk form is over 2gb which somehow is unplayable in my device. Would be glad if you could provide assistance

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
In one of the famous literary letters there is a principle called Chekhov's rifle which states that every element that appears in the story must be used well, "If there is a rofle on the wall it must be used at some point in the story."DB do that will he showed Charlotte's before concern about if MC killed people in the army, we're talking about a man in her country's army, whatever killed them they are enemies ,Now three fears have become real, the first is the Carter's attack on Emma, which has been a nightmare for her for 11 updates, and the second is that MC is killer as she was worried, and the third is seeing a man killed in front of her. What happened to Charlotte is normal. The shock she received took some time to get over it and I think now she has realized that MC is a good man again She asked him about Emma's kidneys, and his opinion mattered to her. I think in the last scene if MC took a step and kissed her She would have Kissing him back.
View attachment 2149790
Not so much the story is bad.
The writing is.
Charlie is in no way, shape or form capable of sound reason as written.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hey thanks for doing this! Also if it's not much could you come up with a solution on how to compress the version for Android as well, the current update in apk form is over 2gb which somehow is unplayable in my device. Would be glad if you could provide assistance
If you don't mind the mod (I for one love it) Koga has an Android port as well here

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Can't speak for others, but I'm one of those who extremely disliked the "Calming the Carter" scene.
[...] Disarmed the guy, made him submit. [...]
Oh really? Carter didn't look like he submitted. MC put him in a chokehold, that's true. But he managed to tell the MC to fuck off and then he's like "Hrrr-hrrr". Only this unfortunate misunderstanding prevented him from implementing his honest promise to cut Charlotte into pieces. When Cutter Carter promises something like that, be sure he will get it done.
I would say MC is suspiciously lucky bastard, he not only managed to block the knife with his bare hand, but the cut turned into an innocent scratch. But to me Carter looked like he was full of fire and ready to finish what he started if MC gave him even the slightest chance to free himself.

I believe 90% of people who never killed anyone would feel traumatized after seeing that [...]
Again, it's only my opinion, but Charlotte feeling traumatized and shocked is obviously not what makes this scene annoying. It's totally understandable that she is shocked, scared, dazed and about to pass out. But despite her shock she immediately marked MC as a cold blooded murderer and pulled Emma away from him. Damn! Her brain has failed her but then her guts should tell her that MC is the reason she holds Emma now. He did exchange his life for Emma's a moment before. "You killed him with your bare hands" - she said. Really? That's the problem, bare hands? Okay, it's a problem, lazy ass MC should brought a gun with him and kill Carter in a civilized way.
Agent Fox realized the situation in a second: "You fucking idiot. Now I see why you called me. You need me to protect you from the Hillside's finest before you have an unfortunate accident on some stairs!". Of course there is nothing bad with Carter's death, self defence as it is, but MC is in much more danger now than when he just had a Carter swinging a blade in front of him.
Seems it does ring a bell to Charlotte, she gets her shit together and starts acting to protect him from inevitable "accidental" death. Looks like the initial shock is faded out. And then again, her tough "I can't believe MC killed a policeman, but I have to help him if he's in danger".
Yup. Killed. A policeman. Just out of the blue. Charlie, hasn't you understood yet that your death embodied into that "policeman" and swinged a scythe above the head of yours? And MC is the one who stopped that with his own "bare hands". Because he is an idiot!

Don't get me wrong, I like the game this much, it's one of my faves, but this is just not the best scene of it.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Not so much the story is bad.
The writing is.
Charlie is in no way, shape or form capable of sound reason as written.
Well for me it is one of the greatest games I have played and writing until now is more than wonderful, and until the last update for me 10/10 Charlotte is the best woman in VN And a unique relationship in this world, the relationship of a father with his daughter with Emma, I see a completely different game but in the end everyone has Different own opinion.
charlotte_Queen2.png

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The story is all about growth and experience. If there is no growth then nothing really happens; nothing will change. The author is setting the pace, we all know where it's going (we all, along with the main characters, have experience), so sit back and enjoy the ride. If we want Charlotte and Emma and Suzi (as well as the MC) to grow and get the "experience" or knowledge we desire the story has to be developed. It shows a point at the beginning which displays how far we need to come, then the dev slowly (or quickly) gets us there. If this was a meet and fuck game nobody would be very happy (we can get that elsewhere) - we all know whatever outcome we want; let's sit back and allow the author of this VN to (eventually) put that in our hands. How many of us want it to be over and done with? Sit down, pour yourself a libation and get comfortable.

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
I stopped playing it after the 0.10 update and just played it again today. I know there is something odd with Detective Carter since the start, but it still surprised me that he was the villain. Now the MC has bigger enemies, and for me, that was a good storyline. I hope the next updates will be also good.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sigh. What would be more annoying? Charlotte reacting the way she did or rather her chirping "Yay! My hero! Let's have babies now!" as they kiss passionately over the recumbent corpse of a dead policeman next to her sobbing daughter?

Personally, I like the game better than the fanfiction that a lot of the posters would rather see.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I stopped playing it after the 0.10 update and just played it again today. I know there is something odd with Detective Carter since the start, but it still surprised me that he was the villain. Now the MC has bigger enemies, and for me, that was a good storyline. I hope the next updates will be also good.
I agree, it was a good twist!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i got a feeling about Carter after that kid David goes to talk to him about Zak, then he closes the blinds to his office and then the scene ends..

Reactions: HanBoston
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes