4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Just played the full update. The writing is barely passable, and there are still enough inconsistencies to make a whole other story. Emma's still acting like a 12-year-old... heck, my 12-year-old sister acts more mature than her. That's crazy :ROFLMAO:

I'm not even going to get into how crazy it is that she's talking to Jenny again after walking in on her with the guy that she was interested in. Maybe I'm weirder than I thought because I never had the patience for that kind of stuff lol. Side note, I wish there were more smilies available to us... I'm bloody tired of typing "lol" all the time. But it's crazy how naive Emma's written. "Here she comes. She must have felt bad after Zak used her like that. I was lucky. He planned on using me too. I could have been hurt like Jenny was. Poor Jenny. I should put it all behind me and forgive her." I mean... the only truth there is that Zak used her. But she still pursued him and invited Emma(who was the joke of the party) to that party knowing what she was going to do with Zak. How do you continue a friendship with someone like that? Her reasons were proper trash. If her mum wanted her to hang with Zak and his friends, then why did she invite Emma to the party? The reason the developer gave for her sleeping with Emma's crush was also quite maddening... but it's unfortunately not at all uncommon in those circles. It's even more frustrating how Emma forgives her like nothing ever happened. This whole game has been feeling like one great ball of frustration lately...

On a more serious note... I don't want to get into the implications of making Emma a little girl mentally, a young woman physically, and still yet... having her as a love interest. The two just don't match, no matter how much the developer tries to push it. I mean do guys really think 18-year-olds talk like her? Act like her? Behave like her? I just don't see how men can be attracted to that... but hey, this is F95. Anyway, that's enough controversial opinions for one week. I'm going on another hiatusღ
Agree with you, in fact I think Charlotte is protecting her so much that Emma's mind doesn't understand the things she's supposed to know at her age! This is pathetic

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all need a break watching man on fire and the departed for a while.
Transporter movies would feel golden right about now, just because.
I'm just wondering how many people who are blaming Charlotte for her behaviour in 0.12 realized that her route was bugged and replayed it after they installed the bugfixing patch.

Well, the damage is done, now, I guess. We waited for 6 months for this update - if I remember well - and we got the lamest vanilla sex scenes ever and a huge bug that crushed the main game route.

Moreover, as far as I could understand, the Author needs a pause now because 0.12 development quite stressed him.

Well, I wonder what we should expect from the story now. Not much, I fear.

I have the feeling that the whole character point system has become pointless since the game has turned into a linear no-choices story branching in a few sub-stories after you choose a couple of MAJOR choices.

Mostly, I feel that the Author has no idea of what to do with Suzi: she was downgraded to a side character since... almost the beginning, I guess - there is no Suzi route, yet.

Anyway, did anybody play a game where MC interacts poorly with Emma and doesn't collect her points? I didn't even try it.
To be honest, Charlotte's performance in the new update really chilled me, even making me wonder if I need to stick it out for her?
Agree with you, in fact I think Charlotte is protecting her so much that Emma's mind doesn't understand the things she's supposed to know at her age! This is pathetic
Emmy the dreamy is cooland calculated and went as far as she could during the movie date.
Credit to her to have stuck in there as far as she could, Kayla did no better in the restroom.
Suzi is just a bully without a cause now that Em is under the watchful eye of Creasy.
Once the dev goes through the hollyday season and heals, LET THE FIRE BURN.

Reactions: operamini

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
However, for that she behaved more like an adult than her mom when she gave her a talking-to.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes