4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Side as others have said. Kaylah herself states she doesn't want a relationship, she just wants to have fun.
Alright thanks for the information. I hope the relationship with her will not backfire on the MC. Would be a shame the sex scene with her wasn't that impressive, I was really expecting something hotter, it was as short as my first sex :LOL:
Nonetheless I like her character :love:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Alright thanks for the information. I hope the relationship with her will not backfire on the MC. Would be a shame the sex scene with her wasn't that impressive, I was really expecting something hotter, it was as short as my first sex :LOL:
Nonetheless I like her character :love:
I'm not chancing ruining my path with Lucy. So, I stayed away from her.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey guys quick question: I just finished the game, is Kaylah a major LI or more of a side character? I'm not really sure. :unsure:
Hey dervalle, quick answer: As others have said, side char. She doesn't even have a bio on the characters screen. (But if BD throws Zak out she may replace him, but that's just me saying stuff.)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Been trying the links for android. After mega failed I tried other links that were giving me zip files. After extraction there is nothing to launch the app like an exe file or anything why is this?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Been trying the links for android. After mega failed I tried other links that were giving me zip files. After extraction there is nothing to launch the app like an exe file or anything why is this?
I think you can try to rename the zip to apk for installing it.

But: the port is probably still not working because it's to big (>2GB).
I would therefore recommend to try the compressed port from the game mod here

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes