4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
So I've been playing for the last few updates but what is the deal? Is Emma a possible love interest? We definitely get teased a bunch with the panties and such. She's even in the scene gallery. Will she be a possible sexual partner later on? It seems like dev is leaning hard into the father daughter roles.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I've been playing for the last few updates but what is the deal? Is Emma a possible love interest? We definitely get teased a bunch with the panties and such. She's even in the scene gallery. Will she be a possible sexual partner later on? It seems like dev is leaning hard into the father daughter roles.
she should be on 1 ending and on other mc becomes her and suzie q's daddy and on other he becomes their uncle.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes. After establishing a quasi father-daughter relationship that is.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Unlocked

Hi, guys.
Here are the first teaser images for v0.13. I'll post an update in a few days and let you know what my plans are going forward.
Thanks,
DB

Jenny can't believe it.

The girls get together to talk.

Charlotte makes a call.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. jenny sees mc nekkid on emma's bed and he has full erection.
2. family time and mc has best view possible (since no nudity).
3. charl calls to mc and says that i need you.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Unlocked

Hi, guys.
Here are the first teaser images for v0.13. I'll post an update in a few days and let you know what my plans are going forward.
Thanks,
DB

Jenny can't believe it.

Charlotte makes a call.
Charlottes body looks bathed in sweat,have you been having naughty dreams?

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Unlocked

Hi, guys.
Thanks,
DB

Jenny can't believe it.

Charlotte makes a call.
So the game will not be abandoned as some have said:p
Picsart_22-11-05_19-18-27-060.jpg

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes