4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
... "put me in jail", nope :p ;-). I remember somewhere at the start of the game was indicated Emma is 18.
It's not about the age. Don't underestimate the wrath of a mother! If Charlotte would find out that MC is teaching her little Emma advanced sex techniques, it can't be excluded that Charlotte would use whatever she has on him to get him into trouble, I mean she witnessed him take out a police officer, and although she saved him from the police afterwards she can easily step forward anytime and give her true witness statement. MC knows that. Better keep the Emma training a secret! (For now at least ... ;)).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It's not about the age. Don't underestimate the wrath of a mother! If Charlotte would find out that MC is teaching her little Emma advanced sex techniques, it can't be excluded that Charlotte would use whatever she has on him to get him into trouble, I mean she witnessed him take out a police officer, and although she saved him from the police afterwards she can easily step forward anytime and give her true witness statement. MC knows that. Better keep the Emma training a secret! (For now at least ... ;)).
Well, as I wrote, I have not played the last updates (effectively, the last couple), for various reason, despite being a supporter on Patreon, so I was missing that element :).
Indeed, it is not by chance that one should never get close to a mother bear or a mother boar when they are with their little ones, first they shred/charge you, then they will ask questions to your corpse :-D, you are right.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, guys.
So, I've lost my way a little over the last couple of updates and I need to go back and fix some things I'm not happy with.
However, I don't want to delay v0.13 further by doing it now, so I will create v0.13 first and then do it afterwards.
I'll let you know what work I intend to do and how long I think it will take nearer the time. Once it's complete, I'll release an updated version and then start work on v0.14.
As you can tell from the teasers, I have already done some work on v0.13, but I'll start in earnest at the end of the month and Patreon billing will resume December 1st.
I'm sorry I had to take this break and keep you waiting. Thank you for your patience and support.

DB

Charlotte's bodyguard offers her support

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Hi, guys.
So, I've lost my way a little over the last couple of updates and I need to go back and fix some things I'm not happy with.
However, I don't want to delay v0.13 further by doing it now, so I will create v0.13 first and then do it afterwards.
I'll let you know what work I intend to do and how long I think it will take nearer the time. Once it's complete, I'll release an updated version and then start work on v0.14.
As you can tell from the teasers, I have already done some work on v0.13, but I'll start in earnest at the end of the month and Patreon billing will resume December 1st.
I'm sorry I had to take this break and keep you waiting. Thank you for your patience and support.

DB

DB never need apologize.

Jun 4, 2022

Hi, guys.

DB

So excited your back DB!

tk99

Jun 3, 2019

Hi, guys.

DB

thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 6pak2go

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
That was a very short break tho. I thought when he meant a break, it was going to last way longer.
Fr I thought he would be gone for at least a month I mean losing passion is hard to recover but fortunately he recovered way too fast

Adramme

May 28, 2021
I hope one day we will see a mother - daughter kissing scene.
Maybe mother giving her daughter a kiss to teach her or because she love her.
Oh my god.. A good deep french kissing session between mother and daughter. I'm soo hard.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SantiPe

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
that's "bit" too big even for 5 eaters (emma, charl, mc, lucy, suzie q) but still nice family pic.
Leftovers are always included when you plan for how much bird to get.

The problem I have is that none of the people in the render have the carving knife... which means there's a 50% chance Suzi has it. And who gave Suzi a KNIFE?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes