4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
When in the world?

As Vidal just said:

Did you get the unofficial bugfixing patch that fixes Charlotte's route? it's "chapter 12 fix" in the first post. Charlotte's route is bugged in 0.12.
Attached here again. Hat-tip to the original poster. I really only play the Charlotte path and, it makes it work for Ep12. Regards.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I don't think the intent is to show her as "stupid", but to show how her own past effects her trust and judgment. I still think the dev got her reaction totally wrong on this, but I do understand what he is trying to do.
night hacker i could be wrong
A single mother who hires Him to protect her and her daughter
I quit this game it irritates me I wish you all the best. Have a good evening

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Charli never hiring MC would be dead right now, Suzy a cock whore, Em a cock sleeve.
Zak would have thrown a tantrum about wasting so much Em time for nothing and
that would wrap up life of hollywood assholes for the idiots who throw them money.

The whole police is in the pocket of the drug rapists - ALL OF THEM - there is no safe place.

Getting a vet who went through being loyal to death and loosing his mates was best choice.

MC is invested till death come to all enemies now - this game could last decades,
until Creasy hunts down and painstakingly dismantles each and every one of them.

I agree, it was a good twist!
yeah i got a feeling about Carter after that kid David goes to talk to him about Zak, then he closes the blinds to his office and then the scene ends..
got a feeling??? LMAO
that scene was as subtle as Carter running around with "Killer Stalker here" stamped on his big forehead.
It's just bad writing. Instead of saying "Stay away from us!", she should've said "Don't turn your fucking back idiot, they always come back!".
Agent Fox is smart I can't say that about Charlotte she is really stupid
I don't think the intent is to show her as "stupid", but to show how her own past effects her trust and judgment. I still think the dev got her reaction totally wrong on this, but I do understand what he is trying to do.
night hacker i could be wrong
A single mother who hires Him to protect her and her daughter
I quit this game it irritates me I wish you all the best. Have a good evening
Charlotte has (major) Blind spots - like others in the game - which gives the story somewhere to go.
if she jumped on mc's dick after few updates then game would been over long ago.
She would be happy now anywhere else in the world, with a hunk who kills for her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no zack and carter events since they would have moved away from hillside.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm just wondering how many people who are blaming Charlotte for her behaviour in 0.12 realized that her route was bugged and replayed it after they installed the bugfixing patch.

Well, the damage is done, now, I guess. We waited for 6 months for this update - if I remember well - and we got the lamest vanilla sex scenes ever and a huge bug that crushed the main game route.

Moreover, as far as I could understand, the Author needs a pause now because 0.12 development quite stressed him.

Well, I wonder what we should expect from the story now. Not much, I fear.

I have the feeling that the whole character point system has become pointless since the game has turned into a linear no-choices story branching in a few sub-stories after you choose a couple of MAJOR choices.

Mostly, I feel that the Author has no idea of what to do with Suzi: she was downgraded to a side character since... almost the beginning, I guess - there is no Suzi route, yet.

Anyway, did anybody play a game where MC interacts poorly with Emma and doesn't collect her points? I didn't even try it.

• Sad
Reactions: Sepey

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
To be honest, Charlotte's performance in the new update really chilled me, even making me wonder if I need to stick it out for her?

Reactions: VOYEUR

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I personally don't care if Charlotte's path was bugged. I'm on Lucy's path. So, I took the update as we got it. Didn't surprise me one bit on how she reacted to the MC.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: damnedfrog
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes