4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Feel free to walk on to another VN...
It's a forum man, just my opinion. My opinion might suck and you might disagree but that's kind of the point...."Feel free to walk on to another VN" that's like if I'm a Lakers fan and the lakers start sucking more and more and your response to any criticism is " WeLl tHeN gO wAtCh bAsEbaLl"...come on man.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Don't get too excited, 0% testing from DB in March means excuses start early May.....might see somethin mid July.
Well, it's April now and the script also has 10% to do. So it's already clear to me that it won't come in the next few days. But since I work and also have a family, such a playthrough takes a while for me. After all, the game is now of a decent size and is not played in 20 minutes like Acquainted, for example. I just want to remember the story. It's been a while since I've played Hillside. If I play it now and the new version comes out in May or June, it's all fresh in my mind. If it takes a little longer it's okay. I don't want to play an untested game anyway. If I want endless bugs, I buy something from EA in pre sale.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, it's April now and the script also has 10% to do. So it's already clear to me that it won't come in the next few days. But since I work and also have a family, such a playthrough takes a while for me. After all, the game is now of a decent size and is not played in 20 minutes like Acquainted, for example. I just want to remember the story. It's been a while since I've played Hillside. If I play it now and the new version comes out in May or June, it's all fresh in my mind. If it takes a little longer it's okay. I don't want to play an untested game anyway. If I want endless bugs, I buy something from EA in pre sale.
That's exactly what I was doing in the past. Up to the moment when I couldn't load the save with new version of the game. Now I wait for the new version and then I start it from beginning. :ROFLMAO:
But, yes. Every game that needs more then 3 months of development time, I play it from beginning. Some of them (for example Hillside) I really enjoy playing again.

Reactions: Tremonia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That's exactly what I was doing in the past. Up to the moment when I couldn't load the save with new version of the game. Now I wait for the new version and then I start it from beginning. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, I want to play it when I get it. If it's possible to me. Sometimes I've to wait because of real life.
But, yes. Every game that needs more then 3 months of development time, I play it from beginning. Some of them (for example Hillside) I really enjoy playing again.
If a few saves are broken after an update, which can always happen with a game in ongoing development, I skip through to the start of the new version. I already refreshed the story for myself. Because of that it doesn't bother me if a save is broken.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Don't get too excited, 0% testing from DB in March means excuses start early May.....might see somethin mid July.
Charlotte: Andrew, Andrew, Andrew I know you wanna see some ass

1680424677805.png

Charolotte: But remember, you have to put it in the effort and big wallet. Impress Me!

1680424858543.png

Charlotte: Of course, when you are done drooling over me.

1680425047338.png

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
well those pants won't come off w/o scissors.
Well, she is a difficult woman to get into bed. The pants are just to make this job more difficult. I wonder if there is need for a key for her heart, I mean, panties...

4.20 star(s) 266 Votes