4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tags here can be confusing. I skipped this game at first because of the rape and sexual harassment tags. I mistakenly thought that the person who harasses women here is the MC. Fortunately, I read the reviews, post on this forum and later eventually played it. The rest is history, as I've been here for over a year and am still waiting for the next updates :BootyTime:
well those tags are bit overshot since rape is only talked not shown (and doubt it'll be shown)and sexual harassment mostly same besides what happened in movietheater with emma and "that whose name won't be mentioned".

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I was never in the Emma path but this was hot af....
View attachment 2526434

But i still want Charlotte :p
I see Emma I see daughter. Lol and I'm only in my 20s now. The Dev did a really God job imo in that he made the MC feel like a father figure and not a creep when it comes to Emma, and in turn that rubbed off on me as the player. I just can't see her any other way but daughterly

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
physically she is, mentally ........... well................ blame her mother.
I still believe Charlie could save herself dollar or two. And employ Suzy as Emma's babysitter/bodyguard. But, yes, something went horribly wrong on Emma's way to adulthood. Suzy turned out "well", not perfect, but well enough...

Last edited:

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
I see Emma I see daughter. Lol and I'm only my 20s now. The Dev did a really God job imo in that he made the MC feel like a father figure and not a creep when it comes to Emma, and in turn that rubbed off on me as the player. I just can't see her any other way but daughterly
I thought I was the only one who think this way. Maybe because im also in 20s :HideThePain:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I see Emma I see daughter. Lol and I'm only my 20s now. The Dev did a really God job imo in that he made the MC feel like a father figure and not a creep when it comes to Emma, and in turn that rubbed off on me as the player. I just can't see her any other way but daughterly
I play all sorts of games where fathers fuck their daughters and I still think it would be weird if the MC fucked Emma.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I thought I was the only one who think this way. Maybe because im also in 20s :HideThePain:
LOL but the point I was trying to make is that it's not common for a dude in his 20s to think of an 18 year old girl as a daughter figure. the way the Dev wrote these characters just makes me feel that way lol. I know im in the minority here and there's probably dudes who are in their 40s who think sexually of her but that's pretty common anyways. The former not so much,Hence why I'm saying praise to the Dev for his writing.

But hey it's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks of her as a daughter figure and nothing more;)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I play all sorts of games where fathers fuck their daughters and I still think it would be weird if the MC fucked Emma.
Dude, so weird honestly. I think the MC suddenly having sexual thoughts about her would also be off putting and ruin the dynamic of their relationship they've built so far. Like if she were to develop an innocent school girl crush on him it wouldn't be that bad, as long as at no point the MC return those feelings. And eventually she gets over the little crush she had and sees him only as a father figure. I don't think that would be too weird but making their relationship sexual, that would ruin it for me

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think Darkblue is a good storyteller. I doubt he doesn't know about our attachment for Emma. But he said that she's a LI. I doubt he will make it weird. I see in this setup how he will make it unless he make another 30 updates mostly about Emma. And skip some months, years. Charlie and Lucy wouldn't like Emma being with MC at all. Suzy would just chop MC's dick.
I think Darkblue will try something else. Don't know what, but I think Emma's route will be probably most emotional one. I just hope, dev will not force this relationship and make it weird. That would be not good for this game. I thought about MC and Emma in church, Lucy and Charlie stay on the side with strange faces and Suzy running with a gun in MC's direction.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I think Darkblue is a good storyteller. I doubt he doesn't know about our attachment for Emma. But he said that she's a LI. I doubt he will make it weird. I see in this setup how he will make it unless he make another 30 updates mostly about Emma. And skip some months, years. Charlie and Lucy wouldn't like Emma being with MC at all. Suzy would just chop MC's dick.
I think Darkblue will try something else. Don't know what, but I think Emma's route will be probably most emotional one. I just hope, dev will not force this relationship and make it weird. That would be not good for this game. I thought about MC and Emma in church, Lucy and Charlie stay on the side with strange faces and Suzy running with a gun in MC's direction.
DB has stated many times that he wanted the player to feel the conflict about Emma being an LI. Working as intended I think. Emma has had a few things happen to help her grow up. Zak turned out to be totally opposite of what she dreamed and also her life was threatened. With the previews, we can already see she'll get to meet her favorite fashion designer, so her career may get a jump start, along with the hazards it may bring.

Emma has had no father figure/male role model in her life, so now I think she'll transfer her feelings to the MC. Depending on what path you are on, I have a feeling that you will have to make a choice to accept her feelings or not. If you do want her as LI, how the rest of the family members react may be contingent on how many points you have with them, especially Charlotte.
If not, then you may enjoy a nice fatherly role in her life, depending on what DB has in mind for the end of the story. Who knows, she may end up with David. After all, he adores her.

4.20 star(s) 266 Votes