4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
DB has stated many times that he wanted the player to feel the conflict about Emma being an LI. Working as intended I think. Emma has had a few things happen to help her grow up. Zak turned out to be totally opposite of what she dreamed and also her life was threatened. With the previews, we can already see she'll get to meet her favorite fashion designer, so her career may get a jump start, along with the hazards it may bring.

Emma has had no father figure/male role model in her life, so now I think she'll transfer her feelings to the MC. Depending on what path you are on, I have a feeling that you will have to make a choice to accept her feelings or not. If you do want her as LI, how the rest of the family members react may be contingent on how many points you have with them, especially Charlotte.
If not, then you may enjoy a nice fatherly role in her life, depending on what DB has in mind for the end of the story. Who knows, she may end up with David. After all, he adores her.
Got it. Don't care about amount of Charlie's points, concentrate on Suzy's points. She is the greatest danger for your balls. Charlie whines or drinks when she's sad, Suzy kills people. With first thing I could live, with second... not...long... ;)
I have only one problem with date with Zak, Charlie knows how the game is played in Hillside and she let Emma go out with a notorious playboy without a professional checking Zak out. That would do anyone in Hillside. Whelty people always check. Charlie even had MC checked. Why not Zak? That's the main thing in her life: Emma.

Sep 3, 2020
DB has stated many times that he wanted the player to feel the conflict about Emma being an LI. Working as intended I think. Emma has had a few things happen to help her grow up. Zak turned out to be totally opposite of what she dreamed and also her life was threatened. With the previews, we can already see she'll get to meet her favorite fashion designer, so her career may get a jump start, along with the hazards it may bring.

Emma has had no father figure/male role model in her life, so now I think she'll transfer her feelings to the MC. Depending on what path you are on, I have a feeling that you will have to make a choice to accept her feelings or not. If you do want her as LI, how the rest of the family members react may be contingent on how many points you have with them, especially Charlotte.
If not, then you may enjoy a nice fatherly role in her life, depending on what DB has in mind for the end of the story. Who knows, she may end up with David. After all, he adores her.
I really hope that Emma fans get what they want and it's really beautiful

and romantic for them because I know how it feels when you love a girl and you don't get the ending you want with her

but for me, it's all about Charlotte and it's always been that way I only see Emma as a daughter and nothing else

Charlotte is the truth Charlotte is the way

I'm just worried that we never get to spend enough time with Charlotte

how are we supposed to build a loving and believable romance and connection with her

if we barely get to spend any time with Charlotte

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I really hope that Emma fans get what they want and it's really beautiful

and romantic for them because I know how it feels when you love a girl and you don't get the ending you want with her

but for me, it's all about Charlotte and it's always been that way I only see Emma as a daughter and nothing else

Charlotte is the truth Charlotte is the way

I'm just worried that we never get to spend enough time with Charlotte

how are we supposed to build a loving and believable romance and connection with her

if we barely get to spend any time with Charlotte
Believe me, Vidal, I know how you feel. With all the traumatic abuse Charlotte has suffered, she is damaged goods. Winning Charlotte's heart is the ultimate prize in my opinion. I do like how DB has made it a really slow burn though. We already see very subtle hints of her trust and feelings toward the MC, like her leaning on him, taking comfort in his arms, and allowing him to touch her without flinching. She now understands his past and how their lives have been intertwined. With the MC having put his life on the line for her daughter, and now protecting her, she'll develop more attraction as her trust increases. I don't doubt DB might put some more speed bumps in the road, but that makes the story more emotionally engaging.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Believe me, Vidal, I know how you feel. With all the traumatic abuse Charlotte has suffered, she is damaged goods. Winning Charlotte's heart is the ultimate prize in my opinion. I do like how DB has made it a really slow burn though. We already see very subtle hints of her trust and feelings toward the MC, like her leaning on him, taking comfort in his arms, and allowing him to touch her without flinching. She now understands his past and how their lives have been intertwined. With the MC having put his life on the line for her daughter, and now protecting her, she'll develop more attraction as her trust increases. I don't doubt DB might put some more speed bumps in the road, but that makes the story more emotionally engaging.
Fully agree with that. Her "shield" is coming down slowly, but her emotions slowing progress with MC, one step forward, two back tactic. Yes, "damaged goods" is correct description. We all love her, even when her emotions step in and destroy all progress. One of my favorite MILFs in any game.

Sep 3, 2020
brother believe me I love slow Burns I'm just concerned because I don't know how much of the game we have left until the end

I can't remember who and I don't know how true it is but I've heard a few people say

we only have a few updates left until the end and I've even heard some people say we have three updates left

I just don't want Charlotte's ending to be rushed a good relationship takes time to build

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Got it. Don't care about amount of Charlie's points, concentrate on Suzy's points. She is the greatest danger for your balls. Charlie whines or drinks when she's sad, Suzy kills people. With first thing I could live, with second... not...long... ;)
I have only one problem with date with Zak, Charlie knows how the game is played in Hillside and she let Emma go out with a notorious playboy without a professional checking Zak out. That would do anyone in Hillside. Whelty people always check. Charlie even had MC checked. Why not Zak? That's the main thing in her life: Emma.
Yeah, that's really inexplicable. She has already acted irrationally and unreasonably, as in the scene with Carter, but this can be explained by her traumatic experience and panic. But everything about men always made her very cautious and suspicious, and when it came to her little daughter, she immediately fell into overprotective overload. And all of a sudden she's like, "Oh baby, you're going to a party full of horny young people and there's going to be that super popular young stud, one of this rich and spoiled ones I've had to deal with all my life, and because of them I almost have a panic attack every time a man approaches me. Ahh, and this stud is your first real crush, and you are so inexperienced and blind of love. Hmm, sweetheat, let me think, what could possibly go wrong? Well, it's good for you to socialize with your friends, so don't be too late." Socialize with friends, my ass. What was that, too much alcohol?

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, that's really inexplicable. She has already acted irrationally and unreasonably, as in the scene with Carter, but this can be explained by her traumatic experience and panic. But everything about men always made her very cautious and suspicious, and when it came to her little daughter, she immediately fell into overprotective overload. And all of a sudden she's like, "Oh baby, you're going to a party full of horny young people and there's going to be that super popular young stud, one of this rich and spoiled ones I've had to deal with all my life, and because of them I almost have a panic attack every time a man approaches me. Ahh, and this stud is your first real crush, and you are so inexperienced and blind of love. Hmm, sweetheat, let me think, what could possibly go wrong? Well, it's good for you to socialize with your friends, so don't be too late." Socialize with friends, my ass. What was that, too much alcohol?
out-of-line-anthony-mackie.gif

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Exactly my thoughts. Charlie let her go on drug and alcohol infested party with words like;"drugs are wrong, enjoy the party"... This party is a moral minefield for young overprotected girl. Perfect if you will get pregnant and search for father for the rest of your life.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I see Emma I see daughter. Lol and I'm only my 20s now. The Dev did a really God job imo in that he made the MC feel like a father figure and not a creep when it comes to Emma, and in turn that rubbed off on me as the player. I just can't see her any other way but daughterly
100% agree. I like the fatherly-like role far more. The game basically established that up to this point and it's satisfying. Charlotte is wifey material and Emma is a our little "sweetheart"

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

If there's an Li route that'll be fine. But it should be entirely optional down to every single detail. Like I don't want the MC to all of a sudden start "noticing" her unless I choose so. Not sure if anyone here remembers or played Our fate? But that game pretty much gave u full control over the MC's thoughts and feelings towards Claire. He didn't just start creeping on her or check her out out of nowhere nor did he have any sexual thoughts about her unless the player picked those options. If it's handled the same way then I'd be cool with that. But if by default he starts checking her out and whatnot without player input then that'll be a kick in the balls for the fatherly route. Hopefully that doesn't happen and it'll be handled more like Our Fate. I'll obviously choose the daughter route and those who want, can choose the Li route. Neither route has to jar with one another

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If there's an Li route that'll be fine. But it should be entirely optional down to every single detail. Like I don't want the MC to all of a sudden start "noticing" her unless I choose so. Not sure if anyone here remembers or played Our fate? But that game pretty much gave u full control over the MC's thoughts and feelings towards Claire. He didn't just start creeping on her or check her out out of nowhere nor did he have any sexual thoughts about her unless the player picked those options. If it's handled the same way then I'd be cool with that. But if by default he starts checking her out and whatnot without player input then that'll be a kick in the balls for the fatherly route. Hopefully that doesn't happen and it'll be handled more like Our Fate. I'll obviously choose the daughter route and those who want, can choose the Li route. Neither route has to jar with one another
Is there a little sis/big sis route? :unsure:

I've only seen handholding with the little one, till now. And lots of rage from the big sis.
I'm fully into Charlotte, but we only got cold shoulder, big tantrums and a kiss on the cheeks from her. :cry:

btw, you wrote Claire... seriously, dude?!? wtf :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Our Fate was good, but I don't like how different paths were handled there either. You see exactly the same pictures but narration and meaning are differs for the different paths. This is fine if you're only playing one playthrough, but if you want to try every possible route, it will cause you a kind of cognitive dissonance. With Hillside I see a different problem, a dozen chapters have passed by and the MC hasn't been given a chance to show that he sees Emma in any role other than as a daughter. I wonder if the author will be able to make such a sudden turn in the MC's attitude towards Emma natural and plausible.

Reactions: Yngling and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Our Fate was good, but I don't like how different paths were handled there either. You see exactly the same pictures but narration and meaning are differs for the different paths. This is fine if you're only playing one playthrough, but if you want to try every possible route, it will cause you a kind of cognitive dissonance. With Hillside I see a different problem, a dozen chapters have passed by and the MC hasn't been given a chance to show that he sees Emma in any role other than as a daughter. I wonder if the author will be able to make such a sudden turn in the MC's attitude towards Emma natural and plausible.
That's one of the problems. Unequal character development. 4 LI. Four characterwise different woman.
Lucy was a easy target, before MC could turn around, their legs were already spread out. If you wanted her, there she was. Ready.
Charlie is walking without making any ground, probably dev try to accelerate two remaining stories while Charlie waits. When we see her past, that's consisted with the story.
Suzy isn't worming up really, MC helped her but she is too proud to accept it. Even when it was a big deal.I think Hannah could help her. Before she's in jail for killing somebody... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: She's acting consistent too, little bit childish, but consistent.
Emma was on date with one of the worst characters there. Zak. I'm not going to say anything more that it was already said. She is a "daughter" figure for now, nothing more or less. And I see why almost anyone see her like that. Looks about 18, acts about 12.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes