4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
One of the best games out there. Wished Charlotte was a bit more openminded, but I understand why she is how she is. Hope she expands her horizons. She needs some therapy and then some alone time with Sis.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There seems to be a lively debate about who is the best girl but at least there is no doubt about which is the worst one...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just kidding... maybe.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There seems to be a lively debate about who is the best girl but at least there is no doubt about which is the worst one...

Just kidding... maybe.
We all argue and joke but i think we can all agree this is one of the best visual novels in the site

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
This game's really blown my mind. I grabbed it figuring it would be another basic young girl corruption story, and now I can't put it down. I would kill/die for these girls.
Many of us, including me, thought about many games. You can find little gems out there. Sometimes games note doesn't matter. Games are rated from beginning and people doesnt bother later anymore. This was little like one other games, and first version was just demo, people wasn't really happy. But after few updates it began to make followers. I think it could have even more if dev could cut development time for a month. But, yes, game is good, good story, beautiful characters.

Mar 26, 2022
This game's really blown my mind. I grabbed it figuring it would be another basic young girl corruption story, and now I can't put it down. I would kill/die for these girls.
Tags here can be confusing. I skipped this game at first because of the rape and sexual harassment tags. I mistakenly thought that the person who harasses women here is the MC. Fortunately, I read the reviews, post on this forum and later eventually played it. The rest is history, as I've been here for over a year and am still waiting for the next updates :BootyTime:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thank You! Keep Our Women Safe

OOPS wrong one
here
1680808936524.png

4.20 star(s) 266 Votes