4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Emma's upset!!!
Tell me what's wrong honey?
I'll do whatever I can to see your beautiful smile again.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wish I was the one holding & consoling Emma in that preview.
I don't know what I could say or do to help her feel better though.

But I do know I would tell her that my heart & soul belong to her
And that we will always be together.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah emma witnesses mc having good time with kaylah.

possibly that on 3rd pic is charl's and lucy's mother but she can be charl's old friend.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
<_> my site wide notifications got turned of somehow for this game totally missed out on stuff from the last week good thing I remembered I never checked if there was progress update this week.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
<_> my site wide notifications got turned of somehow for this game totally missed out on stuff from the last week good thing I remembered I never checked if there was progress update this week.
nothing new, i once lost notifications even when i had posted to thread few days before (and there were posts since then). clicking watched shows all unvisited threads you are watching (i had once 20+ threads there).

Reactions: Leonin

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just started this VN. Have to say the story hooked me right away. I actually have a friend who had a stalker IRL in the past so this hits pretty close to home. Hopefully its good all the way through

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Oh .. keep playing! The guy who is out to get both of the Lloyds - main and youngest - gets some of what was coming to him .. did you reach that? Was it satisfying?
I actually have a friend who had a stalker IRL in the past so this hits pretty close to home.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And there she is the most beautiful woman in the game.
Possibly even the world.

I'm going to remember that Christmas render forever.
I love you Emma sweetheart.

• Haha
Reactions: shitass1001

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And there she is the most beautiful woman in the game.
Possibly even the world.

I'm going to remember that Christmas render forever.
I love you Emma sweetheart.
Even tho im more a fan of Charlotte. It would of been awesome if we got a small xmas special episode seeing Emma open up a bunch of xmas gifts and maybe a small sneak peak of optional lewd renders or scenes of all the Lloyds. Of course the episode would have to end hugging and holding hands with Emma and Charlotte walking down a road full of snow after building a snowman.

I know doing a xmas special like this would be a waste of Dev time and ultimately not worth it and never happen but something like this would of been awesome to see.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Abhai and Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes