4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Charlotte is cool
And I'll be happy to have her as my mother-in-law one day
But does she think she is better looking then Emma or something?

Charlotte you are beautiful
But you just can't compete with your daughter.
Yeah... I think that too... Suzi is the One... :)

Happy Christmas Joshy...

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
lol I was thinking of the same thing but I was nah I can't joke about Suzi being hotter im to much of a Charlotte simp to even joke about it :)
If Charlotte asks you being with her and you deny it, she cry and run away, but if Suzy asks you the same question (with the same answer), you run away...

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Finally a non-harem game that blocks romantic interests after the player has chosen one. There are several non-harem games on this forum that leave the player wondering whether he should focus on just one girl from the beginning or if he can focus on all the girls in the game and choose just one at the end.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just finished the game. It is everything i am looking for in a VN i have to say. Story is one of the most important aspects for me and if its good, and this certainly is one of the better ones i have seen so far, then i don't really mind that there is not much sex scenes or lewd stuff going on. For me, i consider those to be sprinkling on top of a good cake. Characters are also very likeable for the most part except for the creeps that i honestly want to punch their faces in. In this first playthrough i decided to focus on Charlotte as a love interest because it felt very natural for me to do so. Emma is great and all, but im seeing her more as a daughter that needs to be protected than a love interest and so i wanted in this run to be a father figure for her she never had. Im liking the direction is going so far and the ending of the last episode was very wholesome seeing Emma overjoyed that her mom and MC are falling in love. Going this route made is to that i missed out on every sex related scene in the game, not that there are that many to begin with, but i didn't mind it at all because the story is so well written. But for sure i will go back at some point and try out different routes just to see the different outcomes but likely not before the game is fully completed. I do have one remark on the story though, i thought that the stalker was revealed and dealt with way too soon in the story and after that it lost some of the suspense but now that FBI failed to stop Jason im hoping that things will start to heat up once again.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
I just finished playing 014.1 and I'm concerned
This is the end of the story? Or just end of the chapter?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I just finished playing 014.1 and I'm concerned
This is the end of the story? Or just end of the chapter?
Chapter.
If it was end of the story then you'd see the completed tag, something one must be aware of who have joined this site in 2020.

Reactions: Kaftan

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Chapter.
If it was end of the story then you'd see the completed tag, something one must be aware of who have joined this site in 2020.
Thanks for answer, user cxx explained this situation
My last visit here was in October 2022, and last version of Hillside which I played was 0.8 or 0.9 not sure.
The chapter as you said ends in rather good vibe, hope, love and general happiness, after that I got a screen The end, in the same time I felt that something is missing, that some of topics, choices are not closed enough that's why I asked

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes