4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Oh nooooo, talking with a woman....

View attachment 3216877
Ohh don't get me wrong I do enjoy myself a good blueballing game. Give me a good nip slip or some ass grope, kiss anything in 2-3 years, I'm good. But with her things are going nowhere except talking. I know I know, she has been raped in the past and has traumas and stuff but things have to eventually move sometime. Hell give me a nude scene while changing or in bathroom, I'll be a happy man and not ask for anything ever.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Talking with Charlotte is not the same as talking with women.

We are talking about a person that still doubted MC even after he risked going to jail to protect her own daughter.

Honestly, Lucy is the woman that makes most sense in this novel.
eh I disagree with lucy making the most sense just cause the story is centered more around Charlotte and all the growth she has had as a character she feels like the one that would make the most sense to me for the game's story. But I can see the appeal in why Lucy is just as good or better of a LI for some or why some would think she is better for the MC.

While I do admit I am team Charlotte and I enjoy talks with her they are some of my favorite scenes. I had no issue with her having doubts after seeing us literally kill someone while also being fucked up from past trauma to me it makes sense she had doubts. It honestly felt real to me shit I would if I was in her position or at least fear him once in awhile even if I know he had no bad intentions.

Ohh don't get me wrong I do enjoy myself a good blueballing game. Give me a good nip slip or some ass grope, kiss anything in 2-3 years, I'm good. But with her things are going nowhere except talking. I know I know, she has been raped in the past and has traumas and stuff but things have to eventually move sometime. Hell give me a nude scene while changing or in bathroom, I'll be a happy man and not ask for anything ever.
I bet it will start to move a bit faster now maybe not alot but a little bit since we have our first official kiss with her and she got over admitting her feeling to us part. But yeah I feel your complaints 2 while I don't really mind the slow burn I been dying to see a full on lewd render render of at least her breast not gonna lie and im more of an ass man. I was hoping we would see that during the photoshoot in the changing room.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc is traumatized cause he saw agent fox in shower and she had some "extra" bits.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 3216611

View attachment 3216613
Charlotte and the MC talk about recent events.

View attachment 3216614
The MC struggles to deal with what he has seen.

View attachment 3216615
Lucy and the MC get to know each other better while camping.​
Image 1:

MC: "I am so happy we found each other. We will be one big happy family. And you should be so proud of the progress with Emma. She wants it all the time now. Not like my first day here where I put her over the washing machine."

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes