4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for answer, user cxx explained this situation
My last visit here was in October 2022, and last version of Hillside which I played was 0.8 or 0.9 not sure.
The chapter as you said ends in rather good vibe, hope, love and general happiness, after that I got a screen The end, in the same time I felt that something is missing, that some of topics, choices are not closed enough that's why I asked
old wt-mod prolly.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't wait to make sweet love to Emma.
I will do whatever it takes to make it a good time for her.

Because every girl's first time should be sweet & romantic.

Reactions: rudy007

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I finished playing the entire game today. In my humble opinion, it's a good game. It's not easy to keep the player interested when you don't have 'lewd scenes' in a game, so I can say that the developer did a good job.

However, two things worried me:

¹ I have no idea how many chapters the game will have. I don't know if the progress is really slow or if the action (sex with Charlotte) will happen all at once in the last chapter and in a single scene.

² I also have no idea about the quality of the animations. It will be a shame to wait years for an end to the drama and be rewarded with low-quality animation;

I hope that my expectations are met and that the developer feels confident in creating a new game after Hillside. I mean, he kept me interested in a game without 'lewd scenes' and... What can I say? It's not copium when I say that I play AVN because of the plot and not because of titties and asses.

Reactions: znar25

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I
Pinup #166 - Emma on Tropical Beach [8k]​
I want to hold her hand and cuddle on the couch for days

but also at the same time I desperately need her to scream "YES DADDY!" in pure pleasure after we get her comfortable with MC's love stick... slowly but inexorbably

PEACE

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: cxx and Joshy92

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023
Jaw Baby & I think a lot alike
We both also really like small breasts and we often like the same girls in these games.

I'm glad I'm not the only one around here with great taste in girls.
For me it's a good sign in a game or vn here, if I see your nickname or jaw, your posts, then there are girls in this game that I could also like. If the story premise is right, then let's go.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol idk why but this I have this image / scene in my head. Suzi getting mad at the MC during sex and while riding him breaks his dick.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure if im just being hopeful but the speed im seeing the render meter fill up im getting the feeling might only be like 2.5 - 3 months or so till the update.

Also this update is looking like I will finally do a Lucy save and replay Charlotte 's path for the 3rd time. From the sneak peak renders we have seen looks like there is a good amount of Lucy content, the motorcycle ride now camping.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes