VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It will be censored but the game has come out on . It was released there a few months after Nutaku, and doesn't look like it's had any updates. It'll be a really slow download but you can find it on and .

The game thread and the link to it in the request say this is 1.1.0 though.

D

Deleted member 2651761

I'm going to try the slow download Hentai-Sharing links that TheBlueKnight provided, because I haven't used torrents in forever and don't have a torrent program atm. I'm worried though because TheBlueKnight said that it was "censored" and I don't want the censored version. If anyone can find a copy that doesn't have the resolution problems, hopefully you can update this thread with it or provide a download link (i.e. MEGA) so we can try it out and see if it works or not.

D

Deleted member 2651761

Nope. I tried the Hentai-Sharing website version and same problem with resolution. What's sad is I directly contacted the developer about this and he just doesn't seem to care. Just like when back in March 2020, people told him it was bugged and he promised he would fix it but never did.

Jul 13, 2020
Hmm, I originally downloaded the Mega link, and was having all these same issues (albeit I was on Mac), but then I downloaded via the Racaty link, and it seems to be a better version.

On the Mega version the battles and scenes were very zoomed in, and it was clear it was the display issue listed here. However, on the Racaty version, I could see the additional controls in the battles (double damage, fairy boost, etc.) - never knew those existed! - ha! - and now the Home button is displayed during the scenes. However, I still cannot progress in the scenes, so I'm guessing there's still a problem displaying the right side of the screen with that version.

Not sure if that Racaty version linked in the first post would function better on PCs and my Mac is just doing something funky, but thought I'd mention it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop
D

Deleted member 2651761

Hmm, I originally downloaded the Mega link, and was having all these same issues (albeit I was on Mac), but then I downloaded via the Racaty link, and it seems to be a better version.
Thanks. It would have been awesome if that actually worked. But for me, the Racaty version was exactly the same as the MEGA version. Still has the same resolution problems. Thanks for trying anyway.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
TheBlueKnight
Hope you see this?
Download what seems to be a newer, fixed version of the game - but cannot say for 100% certainty - as both my monitors are higher resolution.
2k and 4k at 32"in size.
No longer have anything older to test with.
Seems much better though?
- - - -

Thanks

Ps. - They are not the versions you posted in you link above.

Last edited by a moderator:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
TheBlueKnight
Hope you see this?
Download what seems to be a newer, fixed version of the game - but cannot say for 100% as both my monitors are higher resolution. 2k and 4k at 32"in size.
No longer have anything older to test with.
Seems much better though?
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks

Ps. - They are not the versions you posted in you link above.
Well it doesn't work but it's an improvement I guess...

My monitor likes 1360x768 which is bellow the minimum 1366x768. However roughly half the screen is cut out and I don't have access to the controls for the Gallery.

I can crank it up to 1920x1080 though it looks bad. However if I display a scene in that resolution then reduce the monitor resolution down it does put the controls in the right place until I switch to another scene...

I tried the resolution buttons when the game starts but they don't work as intended.

From the Update only 2 files changed
Hilzartov Fairy.exe
ini.arr

26.6MB

Reactions: Twistty
D

Deleted member 2651761

I just woke up. I'm downloading the NOPY link that Twistty posted. I'll get back in an hour or two.

D

Deleted member 2651761

Download what seems to be a newer, fixed version of the game - but cannot say for 100% certainty - as both my monitors are higher resolution.
Sadly, it seems exactly the same as the OP's original links and all the other links I have tried on various websites.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried Windowed, Full Screen, the two in-game resolutions, and compatibility settings. This is SEX 1 from the Gallery. It should show a Home button on the bottom left. And Left and Right arrows on the bottom right. But part of the scene is cropped. I am using a desktop resolution of 1600x900. The only way to fix the scenes is to change desktop resolution to 1920x1080 at 100% Scaling. But I own 250 games on Steam, 100 games on Epic Games, and played 50-100 adult games and this is first game I ever played that only works on one desktop resolution and won't scale properly on other desktop resolutions. What a waste of talent, time, and energy on a game only for it to end up like this. And contacting the developer on Nutaku doesn't solve anything. I'm not a people person so maybe if you all contact the developer on Nutaku you can get him to work on this and admit that it isn't fixed and hasn't been fixed since he promised to fix it 8 months ago.

Game Developer's Contact Information (as posted on his websites):
mformental2002@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 21, 2020
no resolution fix seems to be working, not even the dpi settings tweak i found somewhere else....BUT...with the f2 button you can go back to menu and continue where you where in game....Its something at least to make you able to watch the lewd scenes AND play the game.

Programs that say they can open ccn files say the ccn files are corrupted, so appearently the ccn files arent ccn and you just have to rename them into their actual file extension? This is my hunch since everything about this game is atease "come get me if you can" thing...But what extension could he have used...? Sooo many to try, file sizze for scene means no mp4 of course...Is it rlly .wav or something..? hmmm

Just posted this here in the hope my failed attempt inspire someone

(and no: ctrl +, or alt +, or shift + any other keyboard button doesnt work to progress scene as an alternative to mouse actions, tried that)

forcing the OS to run it at different res by editing shortcut path doesnt do anything either, that is why i feel it is all on purpose.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It is very clear that something in the program itself is very adamant to a big screen. I've read up some codes for .ccn files and it seems its a "clear" instead of some other word that makes the rends fixed. And now I am going to pass out drunk...
From what I looked up .ccn files are compiled Clickteam Fusion Game files.

I looked for a decompiler but couldn't find a working one. At best I seen this

Oct 21, 2020
Well I tried the clickteam fusion free from and updated it after launch, but it said the .ccn files where corrupted.

edit: some more reference:
so ccn files are compressed mfa files. i'll fool around with the clickteam free edition some more but maybe just need the developer edition to decompile, fix the locked resolution and recompile...

edit2 hmmm....a patch maker...
ok off to work bbl

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2651761

I doubt that this will help, but Clickstream has a Contact website link. Maybe you could ask them for ideas or help.

Reactions: justanotherone22
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes