LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Even if he doesn't hold it against her, as Nietsche said "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't trust you." Even if they do get back up he would have to be extremely naive to grant her the same level of trust he did previously, even if he was that naive he won't forget because her body is covered in tattoos that remind him of it. The power dynamic is also entirely different, Yuumi will be completely submissive to Hiroki, whether that is wanting to play a "baka couple" or simply her being his sex slave, she has no choice in the matter. Her happiness, her choice, her desires, dreams, future, all irrelevant to Hiroki. Unlike that black guy, Hiroki will have complete and total power over her because he controls a human need far more important than sexual satisfaction. One can go for decades without sex, but humans are so dependent upon other humans for companionship, having no friends, no family, no lovers, nobody who you can trust and rely on can quite literally drive a person insane. In order to fulfil this desire, Yuumi will now sink to any level Hiroki demands simply because he is willing to speak with her.
Dude, you don't have to write a whole essay. I was being sarcastic lol. NTR situations in general aren't relatable in many ways. But yes I agree that the need for human relationships does outweigh the need for sex. Now that you say this, maybe this was the true meaning of Hiroki NTR in the first place KEKW

Reactions: cho'gall
Jun 6, 2021
I saw the Futa tag and how feminine the MC was. My hopes were dashed into the ground. There were two possibilies running through my mind. Instead we got a NTR that barely constitutes as one. I mean seriously Hiroki not only dodged a bullet here but came out ahead. Imagine if he honestly invested any real time or feelings and got accepted and then this happened? Instead she does it out of pity. So we literally don't care about her.

Now as to those two example. Well...my perverse mind was wondering if Hiroki was the futa due to his feminine look. I was thinking maybe the guy steals Hiroki and in the process the shitty girlfriend realizes just how much she actually cares when it's too late. This would have made it a better NTR because there would be actual emotional impact here. As it stands there kind of isn't any. I mean really, a shitty girlfriend who only does things out of pity? No one cares if they lose that.

That or she's a futa but the guy doesn't care because he wants him some femboy. I mean look, yeah I'd plow her. But Hiroki has some serious potential as a permanent partner and since he's not genuinely loved you could EASILY steal him. Which would be amazing because once the guy is feminized maybe she suddenly finds herself attracted to this new femboy look and can't stop herself from falling in love genuinely. In this case NTR fixing the relationship, which is rare but I do enjoy these ones because they tend to be less about the sex and more about the complex emotions and show character growth in a way.

Instead it was more of the 95% of NTR which can't even get me hard or keep me reading because it's more of the same NTR that is really non NTR where the cucked person really just got saved and shown the true colors of his LI so he can dip out before having to give her half his shit. I mean seriously this type of NTR is basically like some kind of sub genre where the bull basically saves the MC. I mean nothing is stopping Hiroki from getting another girlfriend and for bonus points he can even call her that in front of his ex basically letting her know they are done. Sort a roundabout "Pack your bags" statement. This is why this type of NTR only really works well when it's a wife or something very close and we see genuine love. This guy is not a homewrecker he's a bro saver.

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
I saw the Futa tag and how feminine the MC was. My hopes were dashed into the ground. There were two possibilies running through my mind. Instead we got a NTR that barely constitutes as one. I mean seriously Hiroki not only dodged a bullet here but came out ahead. Imagine if he honestly invested any real time or feelings and got accepted and then this happened? Instead she does it out of pity. So we literally don't care about her.

Now as to those two example. Well...my perverse mind was wondering if Hiroki was the futa due to his feminine look. I was thinking maybe the guy steals Hiroki and in the process the shitty girlfriend realizes just how much she actually cares when it's too late. This would have made it a better NTR because there would be actual emotional impact here. As it stands there kind of isn't any. I mean really, a shitty girlfriend who only does things out of pity? No one cares if they lose that.

That or she's a futa but the guy doesn't care because he wants him some femboy. I mean look, yeah I'd plow her. But Hiroki has some serious potential as a permanent partner and since he's not genuinely loved you could EASILY steal him. Which would be amazing because once the guy is feminized maybe she suddenly finds herself attracted to this new femboy look and can't stop herself from falling in love genuinely. In this case NTR fixing the relationship, which is rare but I do enjoy these ones because they tend to be less about the sex and more about the complex emotions and show character growth in a way.

Instead it was more of the 95% of NTR which can't even get me hard or keep me reading because it's more of the same NTR that is really non NTR where the cucked person really just got saved and shown the true colors of his LI so he can dip out before having to give her half his shit. I mean seriously this type of NTR is basically like some kind of sub genre where the bull basically saves the MC. I mean nothing is stopping Hiroki from getting another girlfriend and for bonus points he can even call her that in front of his ex basically letting her know they are done. Sort a roundabout "Pack your bags" statement. This is why this type of NTR only really works well when it's a wife or something very close and we see genuine love. This guy is not a homewrecker he's a bro saver.
If this type of NTR happened to me I'd just take a fap and then leave. Like you said, bro saved my ass from a homewrecker lol.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I mean seriously Hiroki not only dodged a bullet here but came out ahead.
How exactly does he dodge a bullet?

In one ending, he effectively stays with her, and she continues cheating on him, with him more or less oblivious about what's really going on. Virtually everybody at school but him knows the truth, about who is girlfriend is really fucking. Everyone laughing at him behind his back, and that will carry on for a long time, because he's literally the dumbest person who ever lived.

And in the other ending he ends up as a sissy femboy, forced to watch his mother, sister and former girlfriend, have sex with Daniel everyday. Whilst they constantly humiliate him, about the size of his cock and how useless he is in the bedroom, and then they make him 'clean up' afterwards. And all of this is streamed live on the internet, where everyone knows his name, and where he lives. And the final indignity, has him being forced to meet up with black gay men, so he can have 'fun' with BBC as well. How does that sound like he dodged a bullet?

AleRina90

May 8, 2021
the story of this game is fantastic, I would have explored several points of the plot left in suspense, and technically it needs to be improved, with better videos and shots.
The story and especially the ending are perfect!

Reactions: LordTuskar

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
loved it!! was hoping for more humiliation and doing cruel stuff, and no teacher scenes? still exactly what i was looking for <33 ty dev for making this. sadly their patreon seems to be under review..

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
Is this the kind of gamer where you take decisions or just a game where you only read

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Is this the kind of gamer where you take decisions or just a game where you only read
there are choices but if I remember correctly if you choose one the game will end sooner and the other one would be the one that makes the game go forward

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
there are choices but if I remember correctly if you choose one the game will end sooner and the other one would be the one that makes the game go forward
Do i have to download the part 1 ,2 and 3 to get the whole game or the part 3 is the combination of part 1 and 2 I'm from Cuba and is really hard to download so large files

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes