randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Guys would it be funny that all of this was Daniels (i think this is the name of the black guy) dream because Hiroki fucked his girlfriend and mother? that would be the "I am your father" of ntr games xD

Reactions: Voxxxer

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i would love a "clean" version of it, without all the tattoo's, or a gangbang version of it, but i enjoyed the ride a whole lot for what it is, Yuumi is best girl and that's about it, it's a nice couple games, hmm...a full version with a gallery would be great too, but hey, it's a good game nonetheless

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Can't really call it NTR based on description, sure I guess this can be called cheating in the simplest form but she's in a relationship with the main character because she pities him and not because she has feelings for him. she wasn't (tempted away/taken away through underhanded means), she just never had any interest in him romantically and so the cheating can't be taken seriously. Basically what I'm saying is he didn't lose her to anybody else because he never had her. The same way a step sister/mother can't be NTRed unless the main character is in a relationship with them. The mother/step sister is just having sexual relations with another person and the main character isn't happy about it. I don't think this falls under NTR because she only dated him out of pity, she never had any feelings for him and so it's not really NTR and can barely be counted as cheating.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Hiroki NTR [Part 3 Final] [Zulyus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Part 3]
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.04 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 174 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 2.01 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 140 MB
- - -

[Part 2]
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.81 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 163 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.78 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 129 MB
- - -

[Part 1]
Original Win/Linux Size: 396 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 69.9 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 361 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 35.6 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Can't really call it NTR based on description, sure I guess this can be called cheating in the simplest form but she's in a relationship with the main character because she pities him and not because she has feelings for him. she wasn't (tempted away/taken away through underhanded means), she just never had any interest in him romantically and so the cheating can't be taken seriously. Basically what I'm saying is he didn't lose her to anybody else because he never had her. The same way a step sister/mother can't be NTRed unless the main character is in a relationship with them. The mother/step sister is just having sexual relations with another person and the main character isn't happy about it. I don't think this falls under NTR because she only dated him out of pity, she never had any feelings for him and so it's not really NTR and can barely be counted as cheating.
NTR has a subjective point of view now you know

Dec 24, 2018
I think the developer could give us a prequel ft. Shoko and the others. That could be interesting.
Good game, a rare find indeed. Not many developer can pull this off.
Willingly waiting for his next project.

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes