ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello Everyone !
Have you played Hiroki 3 (1/3) yet ? What do you think ?
Now i'm working on Hiroki 3(2/3) and it will focused on what happened at Hiroki house the day Hiroki and Yuumi went to the hotel
By looking at the picture i'm pretty sure you all now what happened already. lol
hiroki 3.2.png

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The fact that there are 13 and counting facepalms for the mere creation of this game thread should be all the proof anyone needs to show that certain fetishes aren't allowed to exist peacefully and without harassment...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Voxxxer and ju1zzed

Tecton

May 25, 2017
The fact that there are 13 and counting facepalms for the mere creation of this game thread should be all the proof anyone needs to show that certain fetishes aren't allowed to exist peacefully and without harassment...
Or it could be for how the models look.

You know, like someone took shiny plastic and sprayed it with water.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Or it could be for how the models look.

You know, like someone took shiny plastic and sprayed it with water.

Standby, lemme go look and see how many facepalms are at full on pixel games and all the other crap graphics adult games out there to verify this unusual way to express dissatisfaction at ones rendering abilities...

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Standby, lemme go look and see how many facepalms are at full on pixel games and all the other crap graphics adult games out there to verify this unusual way to express dissatisfaction at ones rendering abilities...
Oof, talk about being bitter. Nothing wrong with pixel games. You're getting upset over an emote reaction to a post. Something that has literally no impact on your life.

Reactions: Voxxxer

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Oof, talk about being bitter. Nothing wrong with pixel games. You're getting upset over an emote reaction to a post. Something that has literally no impact on your life.
I like many others enjoy quite a few pixelated games. I didn't bring up graphics as a reason to face palm. And you can call it me being bitter if you want, but it's the haters that go out of their way to invalidate peoples enjoyment and lives just because of a fetish (yes even with facepalm emotes) that are the truely bitter ones.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Lets be fair her though, your kink caters to an extremely low percentage of people (well, I would imagine the majority of black guys our there are happy people like you exist). There is no shame in it though, and if it's your kink, you should be used to saying, "screw what other people think".
I do find it amusing though, the "snow bunnies" like the one featured in this title, are so happy to throw their entire future away for degradation, physical/mental abuse, and a shattered pelvis...haha, I knew one girl back in the day that went that route, she committed suicide after her family disowned her (she went pretty far down the rabbit hole, but not nearly as far gone as the girl in this game)...good thing this is just a game, I know the black dude was getting back at the white boy for snitching, but the damage done was to the girl, not the WB...he'll walk away broken hearted while he goes to school at MIT...I shudder to think of what would happen to a girl like that when adult life hits her like a Mac truck going 100 mph.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Lets be fair her though, your kink caters to an extremely low percentage of people (well, I would imagine the majority of black guys our there are happy people like you exist). There is no shame in it though, and if it's your kink, you should be used to saying, "screw what other people think".
I do find it amusing though, the "snow bunnies" like the one featured in this title, are so happy to throw their entire future away for degradation, physical/mental abuse, and a shattered pelvis...haha, I knew one girl back in the day that went that route, she committed suicide after her family disowned her (she went pretty far down the rabbit hole, but not nearly as far gone as the girl in this game)...good thing this is just a game, I know the black dude was getting back at the white boy for snitching, but the damage done was to the girl, not the WB...he'll walk away broken hearted while he goes to school at MIT...I shudder to think of what would happen to a girl like that when adult life hits her like a Mac truck going 100 mph.
Well, to be clear, you are making a ton of assumptions in that statement. You are falsely assuming it's an "extremely low" percentage of people. You are also assuming this is exclusively a race motivated kink. You are assuming my race. You are assuming I enjoy the game as seeing myself as the MC, when some of us enjoy watching the MC as someone other than ourselves as a means to enjoy a closer view of someone else getting worked over. But most importantly, I would generally say you didn't really justify why it's ok to discard a fetish, which was my main arguement in the first place.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Not in the tags yet, but it looks like chapter 2 will have yet another group of snowflakes getting the vapors. Looks like Hiroki has run into a girl with a little something extra.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Can't wait for Daniel to use Hiroki's relationship with Yayoi to win Yuumi back. You know it's happening. And on top of that Yayoi will bang Daniel also just for the luls.

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes