PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Great, now I'm stuck thinking about a hypothetical NTR game where "Barbara" and "Kenneth" are a happy perfect couple, but "Kenneth" is smooth around the bend and has to keep watching "Barbara" cuck and humiliate him with well hung "GI Josephs."
Who drives a Z-Car, right?

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
This is a poor game.

The renders are "Ok" and although unique they're not next gen epic like it's being made out to be.

There is NO BUILD UP TO NTR. The "friend" is already fucking the predator within 30 seconds of being introducing her to the audience.

The MC and the "friend" in no way have a relationship, theirs nothing there for the girl to immediately without any sort of story explanation to start fucking another dude. She's so thinly designed that within another few minutes she's willing to even help the predator screw the MCs mom.

If all you want is a fap, download the game, extract the images and just look at them, there is NOTHING to see here. No story, no buildup, nothing. Calling this NTR is like calling 1942 an FPS,, yeah you shoot shit but that's about all they have in common.

For the dev, NTR is about the emotional impact of being cheated on. But your MC and girl have no relationship, there's nothing to deconstruct, there's no story between them. You try to shoehorn that onto your audience but fail miserably at it.

There is literally no interaction between the MC and the girl to build up any kind of pathos to the audience. It goes from 0 to cheating as fast it taking me to type this single sentence. NTR is about pathos. It's why you can have cheating without NTR but can't have NTR without cheating. If you don't give a shit that your girl is cheating then it's NOT NTR.

A Struggle with Sin is a good example of NTR, you have to get to know the characters a little or a lot before hand, and then they start cheating. Usually you have to ignore them to get it started or do something to start it, but you still have the opportunity to get attached in a manner of speaking.

Here, go learn something.
I feel the same i love ntr games dont get me wrong,but this game just plain no build up, no story,no choices, mc looks like ignorant shota while the girlfriend already corrupted, well good for a quickfap but thats it, this is one those games you delete after you finished it.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I feel the same i love ntr games dont get me wrong,but this game just plain no build up, no story,no choices, mc looks like ignorant shota while the girlfriend already corrupted, well good for a quickfap but thats it, this is one those games you delete after you finished it.
you got quick fap from this game??? I not even got a bone when play the game

bukeblade

Jul 16, 2021
Lol after playing this game no one will think of ntr, atleast thr should be other path where ntr is avoidable. I will never play ntr from this chicken.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hiroki 3 (1/3) is out
Ok. Thank you for waiting.
This (1/3) will mainly focus on the sexual desperately Yuumi have right now
After Broke up with Daniel and be Hiroki gf.
Please play it and let me know what do you think ?
hiroki 3.png
Pc:
Mac: :

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes