keik652

Jan 12, 2020
the game has great potential if the issues presented above are attended to, one thing this game does that is different from what i've seen before its the bbc tatoos, but i'd say it goes from 0 to 100 too quick, it would be a lot better if starts as one hidden and gradually increasing the number, preferably ones that could be hidden with clothes and starting to branch out until the MC finds out or starts to suspect the situation, i'd love to see the tatoo stuff to be present in the others caracthers as well but that's only my taste (if you guys know about more games with tatoo stuff feel free to reply to me)

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
yes. But i'm not trying to copy everything that he did. I', trying to creat my own story
Gonna be honest, if you want to create your own story then you have to do something more when it comes to corruption. If in the next version the guy just comes to MC's house, rapes his mother and she'll get addicted then it's pretty much 1-1 Terasu's doujins.

kadai

Jan 7, 2018
does this game has choices matter? or it is another movie we can helpless to help out your "gf" here..

Jul 27, 2021
"2 hours later" *Miss Minako, aka quintuple Q cups, says goodbye*
Daniel: good bye sensei
*bad boy music starts playing*
lmfao worth the download for a laugh.

Edit: Wow. 20 min game and cliffhanger ending.

Last edited:

David de la Cruz

Oct 15, 2017
I have problems whit various dll... The game not execute bacause need it, but if I download all dll and move to the file of the game, the game don´t play :/

Help me, pls.

SLIEN_ZAID

Aug 16, 2021
Thank. But yeah i don't think so.. i have alot and i mean alot of scenario in my head .
And i don't have alot of free time to turned it all into my shitty visual novel
read silent war manhwa and from there you are inspired to make a clear game that you can do to mc a badass xd

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Reactions: EZ8lt

SLIEN_ZAID

Aug 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "Zulyus, publicación: 6230634, miembro: 38846"]
Gracias. Pero sí, no lo creo ... tengo muchos y me refiero a muchos escenarios en mi cabeza.
Y no tengo mucho tiempo libre para convertirlo en mi novela visual de mierda
[/CITA]

lee el manhwa de la guerra silenciosa y a partir de ahí te inspiras para hacer un juego claro que puedes hacer para mc un rudo xd

View attachment 1381754

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes