Zulyus

May 21, 2017
It's a short game, not for people looking for a long and deep story, just mindless interaction.

It would have been cool if the story focused on discovering the answer to this question, instead of an unrealistic and blatant "childhood friendship" explanation.

People calling him NERD, OTAKU...
and now ppl also call him CUCK... but he doesn't care about all that. :D

BBC: "It's not the tool, but the craftsman that wields it."
i actually thought about doing that like a prequel game. but somehow i end up with that explanation
i'm suck at story writing - thank for the feedback

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
I know this is honey select but they seem way to plastic
I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Edit: Great, now I'm stuck thinking about a hypothetical NTR game where "Barbara" and "Kenneth" are a happy perfect couple, but "Kenneth" is smooth around the bend and has to keep watching "Barbara" cuck and humiliate him with well hung "GI Josephs."

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I got my post deleted for trolling, for saying keep up with whatever you do, and that NTR is more hated than incest and other tags here. I wasn't trolling?
Edit: trolling, belittling. If I belittled anyone it was the person belittling the other. Sort of like I belittled the bully that was bullying the others.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I want to fuck girlfriends of feminine nerds and otakus too...but back in school girls either barely even interact with these guys or friendzone them hard so there's nothing to steal.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
i'm sorry that you don't like my utter crap game
But thank you for playing anyway
There's nothing wrong with your game, given that

1. this is your first game
2. You managed to complete it
3. It has a non-linear branch (not a fully linear path)
4. The english is pretty ok

You really should continue. The only reason you're getting shit is because it's generic ntr. If it was generic harem or incest with the same overall quality these would all be positive comments asking for more.

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes