Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
i'm sorry that you don't like my utter crap game
But thank you for playing anyway
Don't feel too bad, it's not a crap game per se, it's generic NTR with clear influence from one of the most infamous NTR doujin creators for whom NTR is just heartless people fucking a huge dicked black guy and pulling people like mothers and sisters into it - and the worst part? All it takes is rape, of all things, to make those women love the guy.

The renders are lovely so for those who just want a quick dose of NTR this game is grand but I, for one, appreciate a story of corruption instead of speedrunning it or being corrupted from the start. So keep doing what you're doing and maybe the future project could have a bit more flavour.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
This is a poor game.

The renders are "Ok" and although unique they're not next gen epic like it's being made out to be.

There is NO BUILD UP TO NTR. The "friend" is already fucking the predator within 30 seconds of being introducing her to the audience.

The MC and the "friend" in no way have a relationship, theirs nothing there for the girl to immediately without any sort of story explanation to start fucking another dude. She's so thinly designed that within another few minutes she's willing to even help the predator screw the MCs mom.

If all you want is a fap, download the game, extract the images and just look at them, there is NOTHING to see here. No story, no buildup, nothing. Calling this NTR is like calling 1942 an FPS,, yeah you shoot shit but that's about all they have in common.

For the dev, NTR is about the emotional impact of being cheated on. But your MC and girl have no relationship, there's nothing to deconstruct, there's no story between them. You try to shoehorn that onto your audience but fail miserably at it.

There is literally no interaction between the MC and the girl to build up any kind of pathos to the audience. It goes from 0 to cheating as fast it taking me to type this single sentence. NTR is about pathos. It's why you can have cheating without NTR but can't have NTR without cheating. If you don't give a shit that your girl is cheating then it's NOT NTR.

A Struggle with Sin is a good example of NTR, you have to get to know the characters a little or a lot before hand, and then they start cheating. Usually you have to ignore them to get it started or do something to start it, but you still have the opportunity to get attached in a manner of speaking.

Here, go learn something.

Last edited:

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
This is a poor game.

The renders are "Ok" and although unique they're not next gen epic like it's being made out to be.

There is NO BUILD UP TO NTR. The "friend" is already fucking the predator within 30 seconds of being introducing her to the audience.

The MC and the "friend" in no way have a relationship, theirs nothing there for the girl to immediately without any sort of story explanation to start fucking another dude. She's so thinly designed that within another few minutes she's willing to even help the predator screw the MCs mom.

If all you want is a fap, download the game, extract the images and just look at them, there is NOTHING to see here. No story, no buildup, nothing. Calling this NTR is like calling 1942 an FPS,, yeah you shoot shit but that's about all they have in common.

For the dev, NTR is about the emotional impact of being cheated on. But your MC and girl have no relationship, there's nothing to deconstruct, there's no story between them. You try to shoehorn that onto your audience but fail miserably at it.

There is literally no interaction between the MC and the girl to build up any kind of pathos to the audience. It goes from 0 to cheating as fast it taking me to type this single sentence. NTR is about pathos. It's why you can have cheating without NTR but can't have NTR without cheating. If you don't give a shit that your girl is cheating then it's NOT NTR.

A Struggle with Sin is a good example of NTR, you have to get to know the characters a little or a lot before hand, and then they start cheating. Usually you have to ignore them to get it started or do something to start it, but you still have the opportunity to get attached in a manner of speaking.

Here, go learn something.
my plan is created this.. and then make the prequel in the future. Explained how the girl fall for that guy, how the teacher fall for that guy. That is my vision.. that is the path i wanna take when i created this game.
But yeah.. me personally feel like this game is off and is suck. I know. This is my first game , my first try so...
Anyway thank for playing and for the feedback. I learn alot from it

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
I feel kinda bad because my review was a bit harsh and I do respect this dev for giving this a shot, so ill throw out some positive suggestions.

- Show and write more backstory between the MC and the GF
- Show and write more backstory between the MC and the Bully, why was the bully mad at the MC (show this)
- Show and write more backstory about the GF and the Bully, why is she cheating? Is it willingly cheating? Is it blackmail? Theres so many NTR story types out there but we need to know why she is cheating to consider this NTR.
- Show and write more about the cheating going on behind the MC's back (the movie theater was too rushed but was a good start, the theater scene should be like the 7th scene of cheating we see).
- consider showing very little on one play through and then make the GF's story and view available (this has been done before Check out this Dev's story: Teaser Date Kanon (mystery NTR)).

So thats some positive suggestions I have to improve the story! Ill update my review with any new updates, good luck Dev!

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes