VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes
U

User_32285

I usually don't bother to make the distinction, considering that this place only have VN prefix. But since this is all nitpicking anyway.. Kinetic Novels are a sub-type of Visual Novels. So calling them Visual Novels is correct. You know, the insect <-> beetle thingy. Every insect is infact a beetle but not all beetles are insects. Every KN is a Visual Novel.
ding, ding, ding, we have a winner :)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I have been thinking... Since the MC practically got EL-Violet's power, what power new Violet would have?

Also perhaps it's only me and it is probably 100% based on sex appeal but...
I am positive Rose makes a far more compeling villain or even antagonist than this piece of shit Marcus.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
May 20, 2017
Finally, V3X is back, So fucking happy. I wanted him to continue the story from EL Act 3 V4 for the story part. But its alright, good to have him back. More of Gina, so thats a Win.

Reactions: Centurion

Dharok

Jun 12, 2017
Man this game is great I can't wait to see how the story and characters will continue to develop in the following updates. And this update was really great
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
No options, or next to no options.

You start and can hold CTRL for the whole episode without any input from you.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
This game has a good storytelling so the player gets involved and feels involved. But since I'm a big fan of GGGB, I like my freedom of who I want to associate with. The little choices that you do get in the 2nd episode doesn't give enough freedom, at least not as much as I'd like to have.

I hated the character of Rose from the very beginning, a manipulative bitch. I don't really care how she cares for her "Family". So I was really hoping that the MC would stab her from the back with a knife or shoot her brains all over the floor. But the MC started to think that Mike is cool and Rose is not so bad. I think it's called "Stockholm syndrome" or something! So, I started to hate the MC more than Rose, go figure!

Enough about the story, let's talk about game engine. The transitions are super looong and pissed me off. I understand that they were made long to make them dramatic and impactful, but trust me, they are just annoying! There are transitions not only between scenes but also between poses of characters in every bloody scene. If the story wasn't as gripping as it is, I'd have given up playing this one long ago.

The girls are good looking. But the designer definitely had trouble fitting clothes to their bodies. The clothes looked unnatural and ugly in many renders!

And I think I'm not going to talk about the grammar and proper usage of tense. Obviously the writer is not a native English speaker just like me.

I know I sound very harsh... But I'm harsh because I care. Dancer and Lustrous Stage was such a nice intro! I really looked forward to this one. While I'm not utterly disappointed, I guess it's not exactly my cup of tea! I'll play the next episode when it comes out. If I still get the feeling of lack of Freedom, I'll drop it. If the game developer/s are reading my post, please ponder on the points I made. I commented from my taste and viewpoint, probably nobody will agree with me. But take what you will, leave what you will. I wish you all the best!

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
This game has a good storytelling so the player gets involved and feels involved. But since I'm a big fan of GGGB, I like my freedom of who I want to associate with. The little choices that you do get in the 2nd episode doesn't give enough freedom, at least not as much as I'd like to have.

I hated the character of Rose from the very beginning, a manipulative bitch. I don't really care how she cares for her "Family". So I was really hoping that the MC would stab her from the back with a knife or shoot her brains all over the floor. But the MC started to think that Mike is cool and Rose is not so bad. I think it's called "Stockholm syndrome" or something! So, I started to hate the MC more than Rose, go figure!

Enough about the story, let's talk about game engine. The transitions are super looong and pissed me off. I understand that they were made long to make them dramatic and impactful, but trust me, they are just annoying! There are transitions not only between scenes but also between poses of characters in every bloody scene. If the story wasn't as gripping as it is, I'd have given up playing this one long ago.

The girls are good looking. But the designer definitely had trouble fitting clothes to their bodies. The clothes looked unnatural and ugly in many renders!

And I think I'm not going to talk about the grammar and proper usage of tense. Obviously the writer is not a native English speaker just like me.

I know I sound very harsh... But I'm harsh because I care. Dancer and Lustrous Stage was such a nice intro! I really looked forward to this one. While I'm not utterly disappointed, I guess it's not exactly my cup of tea! I'll play the next episode when it comes out. If I still get the feeling of lack of Freedom, I'll drop it. If the game developer/s are reading my post, please ponder on the points I made. I commented from my taste and viewpoint, probably nobody will agree with me. But take what you will, leave what you will. I wish you all the best!
Buddy the game its based/remake of other one, if you played that game you know some "things" that will happen 100%

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Buddy the game its based/remake of other one, if you played that game you know some "things" that will happen 100%
Some of the characters are the same but V3X has said several times that His Legacy has nothing else to do with Ethan's Legacy.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Some of the characters are the same but V3X has said several times that His Legacy has nothing else to do with Ethan's Legacy.
Still characters / story are based there so the people should be surprised if he fucks Marcus not the girls xD

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes