VN Ren'Py Abandoned His Legacy [Ep. 2] [VengeanceXXX]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
They all look alive to me. Even heartless Rose.

Speaking of Rose: Opening scene of Ep2
Yeap, still a heartless bitch. Gorgeous, yes, but emotionally stunted like an executioner.
Poor, boring in bed, Thomas...

And That Lucis thing... any organization that unerves Rose must be pretty damn powerful.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
About how long are these episodes? One in game day with 30 minutes play time, a week with a few hours, a game in itself that's 10+ hours? I have no idea.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
After playing Episode 2, I feel more inclined to believe that Rose uses "enhanced" techniques to secure people's loyalty and sway them.

Spoilers about Date:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoiler about... well, it's spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Violet is still Violet... I had hoped she had a different Superpower this time.

In hindsight, it was hilarious "foresight" from Rose in EP1 to do what she did. Tricky molester.
Jessica was... a surprise to say the least. I didn't expect her to show up in this game. She also looks like she's 16 years old, which is kinda "meh".

The story comes closer to EL in EP2. Makes me wonder whether Violet's friend is Ghost or Clara.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
First time ive played it.Nice game the story runs along nicely the renders are good.My only critisism would be loading times bit slow sitting looking at a black screen until next segment kicks in.All in all apart from slight niggle with loading Enjoyed the game keep up the good work

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
i have nothing to say but complimenting about how awesome this VN is.
that's a shame i can't support him on patreon because of many reasons paying 5$ is not that hard... :oops:

Aug 16, 2017
ok well....I went and got invested...again
it does read like a prequel to ethans legacy minus the incest

better written and the newer looking assets make this damn nice to read through

my only questions are (and they really REALLY are the ones on everyones lips even if they refuse to admit it, which is clearly a lie as they ARE reading my post) : when can we do gina in the butt?
was sonic playing with her butt during oral?
did rose let that family guy do her butt?
when will the MC meet violet's butt?
who WAS that woman behind the wall and does she like it in the butt?
will we get shot in the butt?
and finally.....sentinel has a nice butt...mmmmmm..er, right question....can we do it? :D
ok now im butting out hyuk hyuk (exiting stage left)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
ok well....I went and got invested...again
it does read like a prequel to ethans legacy minus the incest

better written and the newer looking assets make this damn nice to read through

my only questions are (and they really REALLY are the ones on everyones lips even if they refuse to admit it, which is clearly a lie as they ARE reading my post) : when can we do gina in the butt?
was sonic playing with her butt during oral?
did rose let that family guy do her butt?
when will the MC meet violet's butt?
who WAS that woman behind the wall and does she like it in the butt?
will we get shot in the butt?
and finally.....sentinel has a nice butt...mmmmmm..er, right question....can we do it? :D
ok now im butting out hyuk hyuk (exiting stage left)
If there was butt-sex in the game already, when we're not even past oral with just one of the chars, the VN would be the butt of every joke...

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes