Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
True, but the description of the game is textbook NTR definition. That said, I'll try it out.
NTR is the main character's partner fucking other people, since this is from the girl's POV it's just cheating. Specifically, netorare is getting cucked, netorase is to willingly get cucked, and netori is to cuck someone else (eg. fuck someone else's wife).

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
True, but the description of the game is textbook NTR definition. That said, I'll try it out.
No NTR=lover "stolen". For this to be NTR the wife needs to be stolen away from the husband. Instead it's just standard cheating, she screws with other people but doesn't leave the husband.

That's the clear distinction between all forms of NTR and cheating. That's why they have separate tags.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Yea I missed the part where this game is female protag. I stand corrected! sorry lol

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
I have to suspend my disbelief a bit with these types of games she seriously went from wholesome shy housewife to mega slut in SEVEN DAYS!!?

Giverfire

Feb 2, 2018
"No battles!
No annoying level grinds!
A simple event-seeking RPG in town! "

♪ Dijo, y me conquistó ♪

Dec 27, 2019
Glad to know so many people are enjoying my patch.

"Elvish wife Lili goes out and hooks up with the villagers while her husband minds the house."

Okay, I'll bite. Shouldn't this be tagged NTR?
I used the tags list, the forum says that NTR is when someone has sex with others to cause jealousy in their partner. Lily loves Abel very much and she is tricked or pressured into having sex with others, Abel has no idea, so its just cheating.

I have to suspend my disbelief a bit with these types of games she seriously went from wholesome shy housewife to mega slut in SEVEN DAYS!!?
Not exactly, Lily has a very strong sex drive coupled with naivete and an easygoing personality, you will see once you play more arcs.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to know so many people are enjoying my patch.

I used the tags list, the forum says that NTR is when someone has sex with others to cause jealousy in their partner. Lily loves Abel very much and she is tricked or pressured into having sex with others, Abel has no idea, so its just cheating.

Not exactly, Lily has a very strong sex drive coupled with naivete and an easygoing personality, you will see once you play more arcs.
Thanks for the fantastic translation! Is there another game you're planning to work on next?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes