sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Elvish wife Lili goes out and hooks up with the villagers while her husband minds the house.
this thing I have already lived hundreds of times. where is the fantasy of making a decent game or at least a little original?
and it is not ntr a married woman who goes around having sex with everyone who happens to her? she's just a slut, in this kind of games they make women look like just a stupid sluts.
well at least the designs look decent

Jan 25, 2019
I play 4 times on this game,and I put the switch in the collect room......fuck it!!!
anyone share a save file???Thank you !!!

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I remember I played this game long time ago and not in english... for what I remember the elf's husband go away for some time, one week I think, and during this time the player move her around.

It's not possible unlock everything in one single gameplay since some eventstake the same moment of the day so if you plan of play this then be ready that you have to redo the week 2 or 3 times for unlock all the contents...

as last note I want to say that I remember that this is not netorare as at the end she always go back with the husband... is more a cheating where the wife get involved in the situations against her will than her that in a slutty way go around searching cocks.

Here some of the materials I remember, but be warned that my memory suck a little so is even possible that I confuse the events with another game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
No NTR=lover "stolen". For this to be NTR the wife needs to be stolen away from the husband. Instead it's just standard cheating, she screws with other people but doesn't leave the husband.

That's the clear distinction between all forms of NTR and cheating. That's why they have separate tags.

"she screws with other people but doesn't leave the husband"

You just described the "Perfect Marriage" tag

Explanation of Perfect Marriage:
If he's rich then she just married him for money, shoes and a walking closet (which makes her a whore).
Now, a roof over the head and funds isn't enough - for a marriage to work there needs to be sex, and that's where every dude who is NOT her husband comes in.
But then everyone knows anyway that the one guy who just never brings it is the husband.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
as last note I want to say that I remember that this is not netorare as at the end she always go back with the husband... is more a cheating where the wife get involved in the situations against her will than her that in a slutty way go around searching cocks.
and do you think that makes a difference? try having sex with a woman who doesn't want to or who already has a partner and see if you don't get a kick in the balls. a woman who accepts that is just a slut.
one thing is rape another thing is cheating.

Feb 2, 2019
No NTR=lover "stolen". For this to be NTR the wife needs to be stolen away from the husband. Instead it's just standard cheating, she screws with other people but doesn't leave the husband.

That's the clear distinction between all forms of NTR and cheating. That's why they have separate tags.
To be more accurate, cheating is when the woman (or man) still love the cucked and keep being in relation with it. But is simply not sexually satisfied with him/her.

NTR, the woman (or man) can keep the relation with the cucked... But don't really love him/her anymore... (Otome Dori is a good exemple of it)

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
2dcg ahegao anal sex big ass big tits bukkake censored cheating creampie fantasy female protagonist footjob futa/trans groping group sex handjob internal view japanese game lactation monster monster girl oral sex rape sex toys teasing tentacles titfuck transformation vaginal sex

maxresdefault.jpg

Sampapa

Aug 3, 2017
Now this is a classic. I 100%'d this game with no translation back in the day. One of my favorites.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes