igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I guess the developers "optimized the images" but damn is it blurry than the last version.

I'm betting I can just copy the data translation and have it still work with the original quality.

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
"Elvish wife Lili goes out and hooks up with the villagers while her husband minds the house."

Okay, I'll bite. Shouldn't this be tagged NTR?
Its only NTR if the victim doesn't agree. Its cheating when both partners agree.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
you also play the cheater in this game, and that's definitely NTR
The difference is the change in relationship. In NIM (the game you linked) the MC gets taken away from her 'partner', much prefers the company of others to his, etc. Basically goes from loving to disdaining him.

In this game, MC's relationship with her husband doesn't change from being positive, hence cheating but not NTR.

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for the fantastic translation! Is there another game you're planning to work on next?
I already know which two games I'll translate next, but I'll not announce anything until I finish the partial patch.

To be more accurate, cheating is when the woman (or man) still love the cucked and keep being in relation with it. But is simply not sexually satisfied with him/her.

NTR, the woman (or man) can keep the relation with the cucked... But don't really love him/her anymore... (Otome Dori is a good exemple of it)
I'm not taking part in this NTR discussion, I just explained why I didn't put NTR in the tags.

Already did that, didn't work. Refuses to patch the gallery.
Don't know what to tell you, I tested it before releasing it and it worked for me.

Jan 28, 2018
I think there's a bug here, because I can't trigger Samza and Lakesha.

EDIT: Sorry, false alarm just needed to get the Eggplant first.

LEET

May 29, 2017
I already know which two games I'll translate next, but I'll not announce anything until I finish the partial patch.

I'm not taking part in this NTR discussion, I just explained why I didn't put NTR in the tags.

Don't know what to tell you, I tested it before releasing it and it worked for me.
I was able to use someone else's save. I think it was just missing a file is all.

terra2480

Sep 8, 2018
Tried to download the game from the 1st page but every link shows the file is no longer available.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes