nowayman69

May 21, 2017
How can i fix Fatal Error before i start game..?
It just a pop out error massage after long time of black screen,
Just like this..
View attachment 287038
Read the previous page dude. There's some info there on it. But what worked for me is just being persistent. I kept running the game until it worked basically lol. It only took about two crashes before it worked for me.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
How can i fix Fatal Error before i start game..?
It just a pop out error massage after long time of black screen,
Just like this..
View attachment 287038
Hi, sorry for the late response. I've fixed this issue already. Took me 2 weeks to find the culprit, but I did it. I know that the latest version is already two months behind, but we had a lot of in-game and personal challenges to overcome. It's a bit more difficult to maintain the project without support than I anticipated, but currently we are looking for more revenue streams to support our passion. Furthermore, under any circumstances we won't abandon the game it might just take a bit more time to prepare future releases.

So if you want to give it a go, I would suggest waiting for 0.0.8 version which have a lot of bugs/errors fixed and overall visual improvements. I understand that currently it doesn't have much to offer, but it will change with time of course. Doing our best to make something unique and fun.

Just some goodies that I shared on our discord:

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Is this game dead ?? their has been no news on his patreon since end of april ?
Nope. NEVER!

I notified people only in our discord. There will be some big changes. First of all, the project will become totally free. Patrons will only be able to view uncensored posts (as per patreon TOS) and vote for some stuff. All the updates will be shared without any delays or paywalls, nor in game restrictions.

Since we can't work full-time on this game anymore I think that's the right thing to do, but it doesn't mean that the development will stop. We are trying to acquire a sustainable source of income at the moment so we could go back working on the game with full attention. Just be patient for new updates, they will surely come.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is alive;)!!!!

Release date: 2019-05-06

Next release date: 2019-08-??(estimate)
HoeRizon 0.0.85

Help us conceptualize, design and develop an adult game - with your help we will be able to come up with better ideas, and speed up the development process.

Reactions: zz7989 and ISven

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get your ... Rizon hoed out in this 8th game version;)!

HoeRizon 0.0.8 [Pre-Alpha]
Since all future builds will be available for free without any in-game restrictions and delays, sharing this build for everyone to see.
Use the code down below to unlock all features in game.

CODE: EAST10
P.S. code system will be removed within next update

Download Windows 64-bit 0.0.8 (~1.28gb)

Reactions: ISven
D

Deleted member 22113

maybe a stupid question but how do you start a game? I made a character but nothing happens if i select it in the character screen and i cant click start game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
maybe a stupid question but how do you start a game? I made a character but nothing happens if i select it in the character screen and i cant click start game
Once you enter character's name and press confirm you will be taken back to the characters selection screen. Click on your character and press select. Then if you see your character sitting on the bench, start game button will be enabled.

Ouch... Character creation needs some serious work.

Smallest possible breasts on a woman are DD cup... That's just nuts.
Whole Main Menu level is getting an overhaul. Customization will be very limited within the upcoming versions(hopefully temporally). Current customization has a lot of options, but it adds a lot of extra time to manage. For example each slider you adjust will have to reflect that change on clothes too. Furthermore some clipping issues might pop up as well.

We will also be disabling male playable character in order to work on more gameplay elements/story. Having two genders only doubles the amount of work that needs to be done, but we will be adding everything back once there is a reasonable amount of gameplay. We are taking these actions, because we can't work full time anymore. Therefore, even spending less time, update size should seem bigger than before. I will try to write a detailed post with all the upcoming changes and more in-depth explanations.

If you have any questions, suggestions don't hesitate to share them or join our discord server.