bean3b

Jul 13, 2019
NTR is not really my fetish but the more I play, the less it bothers me <3
I just don't associate myself as the character I'm, playing... oddly enough, it may be NTR but I'm in full control regardless. After all I'm the one playing the game. I know what I'm getting into.
But that's just me.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Hey Creator Seez!

First off, thanks for letting us pet the cat! Pretty nice little update.

There are a few things I wanted to point out:
Edit:*removed* I'm just blind I guess :KEK:
2. The placeholder of Nichole at the end of Ch 5 in Aki's bed was also not updated/removed.

Now on to the main part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bean3b

Jul 13, 2019
It's like I said, if you don't associate yourself with the character and see it as you're just controlling the story narrative then, while it 'IS' NTR, you're not the literal target, the character you're roleplaying as is.

It's similiar to how roleplay works in D&D, you are not your character. (I'm a forever DM currently on break) It certainly helps when you end up in a situation where you're ultimately fucked, and just go 'Oh well, let's try again'

That being said it is entirely understandable to get SO immersed into something that you forget you're playing a game. So I can see why some people wouldn't like NTR in that sense.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's like I said, if you don't associate yourself with the character and see it as you're just controlling the story narrative then, while it 'IS' NTR, you're not the literal target, the character you're roleplaying as is.

It's similiar to how roleplay works in D&D, you are not your character. (I'm a forever DM currently on break) It certainly helps when you end up in a situation where you're ultimately fucked, and just go 'Oh well, let's try again'

That being said it is entirely understandable to get SO immersed into something that you forget you're playing a game. So I can see why some people wouldn't like NTR in that sense.
I don't self insert but I still usually don't like cuck MC games. It's not about feeling his pain as if it was my own, I just don't like being put into the cucks head space. 99% of the time they're just a dumbass, a pussy or an all around terrible person. The last one I can tolerate as long as they're not also a loser but if they weren't then it wouldn't be NTR. I'd rather view the same story from the perspective of the bull or the cheater, like with this game. It's not about how them being cheated on affects me, it's more about me wanting to slap them silly for being terrible people and making me read all of their usually pathetic thoughts.

Some minor exceptions for really decent well written and adjusted MCs that get cucked but they're a rather extreme minority. Even then it's more of an empathetic wanna head pat the MC and tell him he's a good boi than me imagining his pain as my own, more like how I'd be upset if a good friend got cheated on. That's kinda why I like this game. If I was in that world I'd head pat Jake, tell him he's a good boi and then fuck his sissy ass. It's super duper wholesome and fun.

Reactions: Overlord070

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Holdcraft Chronicles: Aki [Ch. 5.5.1] [Seez] - Compressed

Win [531 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I don't self insert but I still usually don't like cuck MC games. It's not about feeling his pain as if it was my own, I just don't like being put into the cucks head space. 99% of the time they're just a dumbass, a pussy or an all around terrible person. The last one I can tolerate as long as they're not also a loser but if they weren't then it wouldn't be NTR. I'd rather view the same story from the perspective of the bull or the cheater, like with this game. It's not about how them being cheated on affects me, it's more about me wanting to slap them silly for being terrible people and making me read all of their usually pathetic thoughts.

Some minor exceptions for really decent well written and adjusted MCs that get cucked but they're a rather extreme minority. Even then it's more of an empathetic wanna head pat the MC and tell him he's a good boi than me imagining his pain as my own, more like how I'd be upset if a good friend got cheated on. That's kinda why I like this game. If I was in that world I'd head pat Jake, tell him he's a good boi and then fuck his sissy ass. It's super duper wholesome and fun.
I hear you. Indeed NTR stories are much easier for me to tolerate as omniscent reader than when I go through them from the POV of the character I prpbably enjoy the least. Than again, that is not my fetish. I'm more of a dovy-dovy wholesome kind of guy.

Reactions: Versace217
Aug 12, 2019
Playing this game for the first time, seeing the NTR tag and tbh I think that’s a mistake. Looking at Jake as a bisexual I think they should both get dick. Would be sooooo much hotter. I mean cmon look at him. True missed opportunity, for my straight male colleagues imagine if this game was two lesbians who are married and one of em gets fucked and the other just watches, but the other one is the one who is hotter. Like cmon, Jake bouncing and moaning on it when?

Reactions: akinit
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes