SoleProprieter

Formerly 'footjob69'
Jun 11, 2017
Long post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually agree. I feel like the "wholesomeness" is a façade, as if you look at the actual actions of the characters it seems just as demeaning and humiliating to the husband as every other NTR game. I kind of wish he was a dickhead or something, because right now I just feel bad for him.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I actually agree. I feel like the "wholesomeness" is a façade, as if you look at the actual actions of the characters it seems just as demeaning and humiliating to the husband as every other NTR game. I kind of wish he was a dickhead or something, because right now I just feel bad for him.
Yeah I mean in the latest part the mom confronts the demon about how if she tries to ruin/destroy the wife then she will kill her but that it's okey to ruin/destroy the husband which is seemingly the plan after the demon tells it to the mom. So I am pretty sure the game will just lean more and more into NTR and shaming/ruining the husband.

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
I played this and really really enjoyed it. I am kinda anxious to see where it goes - it was really wholesome at the beginning which felt really nice. The 'NTR' felt very natural and you kinda wanted to see the relationship between Aki and Nichole go forward. By the end it got a lot more and dark and messed up and I am kinda doubting how much of what Nichole had been saying was honest.
I am kinda disappointed because I really was enjoying the wholesomeness and it feels like it could have gone down a consensual route...now I am just waiting to see how fucked up it gets. Obviously, Jake is being absolutely abused in a really disturbing way.

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah I mean in the latest part the mom confronts the demon about how if she tries to ruin/destroy the wife then she will kill her but that it's okey to ruin/destroy the husband which is seemingly the plan after the demon tells it to the mom. So I am pretty sure the game will just lean more and more into NTR and shaming/ruining the husband.
That was my impression too which kinda sucks (maybe), I really liked how supportive and chill he seemed at the beginning. I think that was a big part of why it read as wholesome. So I am kinda curious whether I'll enjoy future updates as much as I enjoyed the work so far. I was up till 3am cause I was so engrossed in it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Obviously, Jake is being absolutely abused in a really disturbing way.
Everyone keeps saying that but there's no real evidence of it. If Jake didn't want to be turned into a futa then he'd stop. If Jake didn't want to get cucked by his mistress then he'd stop. Would I be happy going through what he's going through? No. That's kinda what he gets for cheating on his wife and letting a demon corrupt him though. At the end of the story do you think Jake's going to be mourning what he lost, or treasuring what he gained? He wants to be dominated, he wants to be used, and it sure as hell looks like he eventually wants to be in the middle of a cock meat sandwich. Let the dude do what makes him happy without inserting your own ideals about it.

The real one upset is gonna be Aki's mom. She's getting so hyped up to get fucked by futa Jake without realizing he's a terminal premature ejaculator.

Reactions: Shemadoka

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
Everyone keeps saying that but there's no real evidence of it. If Jake didn't want to be turned into a futa then he'd stop. If Jake didn't want to get cucked by his mistress then he'd stop. Would I be happy going through what he's going through? No. That's kinda what he gets for cheating on his wife and letting a demon corrupt him though. At the end of the story do you think Jake's going to be mourning what he lost, or treasuring what he gained? He wants to be dominated, he wants to be used, and it sure as hell looks like he eventually wants to be in the middle of a cock meat sandwich. Let the dude do what makes him happy without inserting your own ideals about it.

The real one upset is gonna be Aki's mom. She's getting so hyped up to get fucked by futa Jake without realizing he's a terminal premature ejaculator.
He literally says he wanted to be big and with a huge cock to fuck Aki with. He more than anyone is being lied to and corrupted. He is being feminized and being made into something he explicitly said he didn't want. Clearly, he isn't becoming more pleasing to Aki - by being into a premature ejaculator- which was as I understand his main goal in accepting the body modifications. He wasn't secretly trans or wanting to be a futa. There was a world this could have worked and been wholesome with them opening up their relationship and having threesomes and sex with the demons but clearly it's not going there and no one, even Aki less and less, gives a fuck about him. That's fine, it's just that the early chapters were wholesome and it's not looking like its going to stay that way.

I think the word cheating is used loosely here - Aki and Nichole literally set him up against a sex demon that used magic and his insecurities to get him to fuck her.

I don't think he wants to be dominated but he is being gaslit/traumatized into thinking he wants that as it the nature of the lewd demon magic.

If it had been written as you portray I am all for it - that just isn't how it was written and we know what is being done to him is dangerous and abusive or so it seems right now.

I guess this is more heavy than usual (and I'm not saying it's badly executed - just that I was enjoying the wholesomeness) because the cuck is usually an irredeemable loser and that wasn't my impression of Jake at all. He read to me as really supportive of Aki - so his abuse feels so out of blue and unnecessary. Again, that is fine, just not the same vibe as the early chapters.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Damn just got back from my vacation. There is a lot going on in here.

I’m not going to comment on story stuff in here because a lot of people are jumping to conclusions or making assumptions. If you guys want clarification on anything or just want to speculate, come join the discord.

Hey Creator Seez!

First off, thanks for letting us pet the cat! Pretty nice little update.

There are a few things I wanted to point out:
Edit:*removed* I'm just blind I guess :KEK:
2. The placeholder of Nichole at the end of Ch 5 in Aki's bed was also not updated/removed.

Now on to the main part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like I forgot to change the temp Nichole’s line to CH6 instead of Ch5.5. Oops. The 5.5 content starts in the shrine. That temp Nichole starts the CH6 content once that is finished.

And good catch on the face error. If anyone else finds these DM me here or on discord. I always end up missing a couple haha.

Thanks for playing, guys! CH6 will be out in a few weeks!

Aug 13, 2024
Damn just got back from my vacation. There is a lot going on in here.

I’m not going to comment on story stuff in here because a lot of people are jumping to conclusions or making assumptions. If you guys want clarification on anything or just want to speculate, come join the discord.

Looks like I forgot to change the temp Nichole’s line to CH6 instead of Ch5.5. Oops. The 5.5 content starts in the shrine. That temp Nichole starts the CH6 content once that is finished.

And good catch on the face error. If anyone else finds these DM me here or on discord. I always end up missing a couple haha.

Thanks for playing, guys! CH6 will be out in a few weeks!

hope you had a good vacation nice work on the update good quality over all like always though i will say i wish there was a little more to it that being said I'm excited to see what CH6 has in store keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes