EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
The protagonist Eric (or the name you pick) is a novel writer but of late his work has fallen short. Going through depression does not help. Meanwhile, his girlfriend Lily has invited an old friend, due to him being evicted. Enter Alex. How will this impact MC's life? Will he gain a rival for the love of his girlfriend? Will his relationship fall in ruins?
Or will he find a new fetish? You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-23
Release Date: 2023-06-15
Developer: Kirantiplayer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.40
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

(Saves made before version 0.21 will not work)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: -

Leonberger & SharkVampire thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Lily-Axel Bathing 1.png Lily-Axel Room 2.png Lily-Axel Room 9.png Lily-Axel Watching Movie 7.png Prepare Sex.png Missionary 2 (Pijama).png MC-Lily thighjob 6.png MC-Lily bath bj 5.png 12.png a.png b.png c.png d.png e.png NTR Sofia event a 8.png S-NTR hotel b 3.png NTRS Closet 11.png NTRS below bed 7.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2017
What exactly is the "fixed version", why is it separate from the other links and why is it an .exe? (you've gotta admit it seems a little suspicious for a brand new post and all)

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
There's just way too many things that get incorrectly tagged femdom, so much so that the tag is kind of useless on its own. You have to read the description and also thread to see if someone asks "is femdom avoidable". Then if someone else, perhaps the dev even responds, "No this is a femdom game" or "yes by not playing it" you know it's femdom.
absolutely you hav3 downright maledom but i guess in one scene a girl might slap someone and that gets taged as femdom

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
too sad the game look interesting but i can't even play there is so much bug :/ i cant do anything after cleaning the room im teleport in the living room when i take the stare and then nothing i try to talk with the npc no text no reaction.
or an other bugi take the stare and a message i can go outside so i cant go to the living room for the even ...

• Sad
Reactions: Idoiaboom

kirantiplayer

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Did the dev play test this game? Or did they just say fuck it and just release it? Because the game straight up doesn't work after you clean the room
I did, however do to time i only tested the events individually.
I never went from the start so it's my fault.
Tomorrow i will probaly upload a better version.
Also apparently one of the ground tiles i was using was recognized as a wall in the program so pretty much made all the walls
able to walk through

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes